Chapter 9-Buy Raj rathore

Seeing all the things, Rohit see that he has a total of 130 wealth point, so he decided to buy some things first, he directly goes to fictional characters where he select the mangers list.

Soon he found the character he was looking for,He is Raj Rathore, he was originally the manager of Rathore enterprises  in a novel that he reads.

After selecting Raj Rathore, he do the payment and a light flash in front of him,he sees that Raj Rathore has already come in front of him, Raj rathore seeing rohit directly said,master, your slave is at your service.

Rohit directly said Manager Rathore,now i give you your first task, you have to buy 7 companies and industries for me with all the shares in 3 days.

These 7 companies are Kotak mahindra bank, it is a banking industry,second is vodafone india it is a telecommunication company,3rd is idea company,it is also a telecommunication company,4th is Yes bank,it is also a banking company,5th is Hero moto corp,6th is honda moto corp, both companies are automotive companies and 7th and final company is Sun Pharmaceuticals ,it is a pharmaceuticals company.

Yes boss i will definately do this, as for the identity of Raj Rathore, the system has already arrange it, now raj rathore has every document including drivers licence, aadhar card, pan card, bank card,etc.

Many people will think that it is impossible to buy all share of these 7 companies in just 3 days, it is really impossible for a normal person,but don't forget that Raj Rathore has the  ability to conivnce anyone with his words only,it is also the reason that i buy raj rathore.

After some more time, he goes to skills sections, now he has 80 points left, he decide to buy driving skills,painting skills,calligraphy skills,etiquate for nobles, hacking skills, other IT related knowledge,gambling skills.

After spending all of his points, Rohhit felt that he is still too poor,so he has to spend more money so that he could earn more wealth points.

Rohit ordered the waiter of the hotel to buy him some painting and calligraphy materials, he wants to try his skills that he has just buy with his hard earned points.

When the waiter looks at the face of Rohit he always feels that at this time there is a noble aura on Rohit, which he did not feel at night.

He thought sometimes and decided to ignore it after all what does it have to do with him.

After some time he came back with all the things and gave them to Rohit,Rohit gave him a tip of 1000, he left happily.

Rohit closed the door and began to think what he can draw,suddenly his gaze fall on the scenery outside the window,so he sat down near the window and began to draw.

After some time his drawing is complete,on the other hand seeing the painting, both Natasha and Tanya were shocked after all they  do not think that the drawing of rohit is too good.

If they had not seen with their own eyes that Rohit is painting the drawing, they think that this painting is bought by Rohit at a very high price.

After finishing his painting, Rohit is also very happy,after all from this he can confirm that his skills are now perfect,they are of very high level.

He has the confidence that if his painting is sold in auction,the cost of the painting must be atleast 100milllion, those rich people buy it frantically.

After that Rohit moves to the side  and see the shocked faces of Natasha and Tanya, he looked at them and asked what happened,Natasha asked rohit,is this painting made by you.

Although they have seen rohit painting it still she could not help but ask,on the other side Tanya also agree with Natasha words.