Chapter 7- Buy the Unique Shopping Mall

Hearing that Rohit wants to buy all watches inside the shop and the shop also, both The fat man and The sales lady and other people in the shop are shocked.

After some time they recovered from shock and the fat man began to mock Rohit again, Huh hairy boy, do you know how much all the watches in this shop are and how much is the cost of this shop.

Rohit said i don't care as long as it is the thing that money can buy i can buy it,

hearing this fat man was shocked but sneered and said, if you buy all the watches in this shop, i will eat dog shit in from the camera live but if you lost, you also have to do same.

Hearing this Rohit said yes, i am willing, he looks at the saleslady and calculate how much is the cost, the saleslady was shocked and happily began to count the cost of all the watches in the shop.

After some time she comes back and said sir, there are a total of 785 watches in our shop and their total cost is 679 million, hearing this all the customers are shocked and mockingly looked at Rohit.

It is clear that not a single person in the audience believe in Rohit except Natasha and Tanya ,after all they have seen the power of Rohit with  their own eyes.

Rohit ignore all of them just take out is card and swipe the card in the pose machine, after swiping all the people hear a sound and they were shocked.

That voice was of The payment is successfull, hearing this all of them are shocked, and the fat man began to tremble with fear.

The manager of the shop also come and said, hello sir i am the manager of this shop, my name is Ramesh kumar, seeing the manager, Rohit also said, Hello manager kumar, My name is Rohit, Mr. rohit i hear you want to buy our shop, we want to sell you but we are not owners of this shop, we only rent this shop.

Hearing this Rohit was dissappointed and said can you call the manager of this shopping mall. \

Manager Kumar began to call but suddenly hear, Manager Kumar i am already here, hearing this voice all of them looked at him, HE COME to Rohit and said, Hello Mr. Rohit i am the manager of UMIQUE Shopping Mall, Ranjeet .

Seeing the manager of the shopping mall, Rohit directly said, Manager Ranjeet i want to buy this shopping mall , you can name the price, hearing this all of them are shocked including Natasha and Tanya.

After all now they are talking about buying the shop, now he want to buy the full shopping mall, the manager ranjeet was also shocked and said, Mr. Rohit are you sure you want to buy the mall.

Rohit said yes i want to buy , you can name the price, the manager said that he did not have the right to handle such a big thing.

The manager ranjeet calls the owner of this shopping mall and said to him what the Rohit said, The owner of this shopping mall said that if the other party is willing to pay 450MILLION, i am ready to sell the shopping mall.

The manager ranjeet said the owners word to Rohit, hearing the price Rohit agree directly and don't care about the price.

Hearing him say yes, all of them are shocked after all the cost is 450Million, not 450 thousand nor 450 rs. and seeing rohit expresion ,they can see that he does not care about such a money.

Then both sides call their lawyers, after some time Lawyer mayank come, and the owner of the mall kishan thakur and his lawyer also came.

After some greetings, both sides do sign and Rohit pays the money directly.

Seeing the money, kishan thakur is very happy and bid farewell and said that he still has some work that he has to do.