Chapter 5- Gupta law firm

After getting the money, Mr. kunal is very happy after all from this hotel he make a profit of   50million.

He said to Rohit, Mr. Rohit   let me show you the hotel and meet the employes of the hotel.

After that they go downstairs, and Mr. kunal said to manager to call all the employes of the hotel , manager call all the employes.

Seeing Mr. Kunal all of them said,Hello boss, seeing all of them Mr. kunal said from now on i am not your boss, today i sell this hotel to Mr. Rohit which stands in side of me.

Hearing this all of employes and the people sitting in the hall are shocked  ,after all they all know the cost of this hotel, the cost of this hotel is at least 300 million.

At this time, Rohit said to manager,  Manager , all the employes salary will be increased by 30%.

Hearing Rohit words all the employes in the hotel were happy and excited , after all it does not matter who is there boss, they just want there salary, now that rohit increase there salary , they are all very happy.

They all said, Thank you boss, seeing this all of this, Mr. Kunal could not help but think Mr. Rohit looks young but he know how to handle these matters properly.

After that Rohit said, now guys all of you go there work, i have other work.

When Lawyer Mayank gupta is ready to go to his work, Rohit said, Mr. Mayank can we have a talk about some business , hearing this mayank stop and said , sure Mr. Rohit .

After that they go to the presidential suit and Rohit said directly Lawyer Mayank , I want to buy your Gupta Law firm, hearing this lawyer gupta, Natasha and Tanya who is with Rohit were also shocked after all he just spend 350 Million to buy Royal hotel and now he wants to buy law firm which cost more than 700Million dollars. 

Lawyer mayank said Mr. Rohit are you sure, you want to buy my law firm, Rohit said Yes lawyer mayank i want to buy your law firm.

Before lawyer mayank could say anything more, Rohit said 750 million dollars, hearing this Lawyer mayank was shocked and said Mr. Rohit , please wait a moment, i will ask other members of the firm firstly.

Hearing this Rohit said ok, after some time lawyer mayank come back and said Mr. Rohit we are ready to this deal.

After that they take out the contract and both sides sign the contract and Rohit directly pays the money. Lawyer mayank also got the news that the money has arrived, so he said congratulations Mr. rohit , now Gupta law firm belongs to you .

Rohit is also very happy , after all , now that he has a law firm, he did not have any problems ,because he is going to buy more and more industries, he needs some one who could handle his property and he did not have to  face any problems when he sign a contract.

Suddenly Rohit said that he wants to open a company , so Lawyer mayank, you can handle all the matters related to it.

The name of the company is Kadian enterprises, and he also calls the manager of royal hotel and lawyer mayank and said that he wants to change the name of his industries.

Royal hotel name changes into Kadian hotel and Gupta law firm name changed into kadian law firm.

Hearing his command, both of them have no problems after all now they are also subortinates of Rohit, and now the royal hotel and gupta law firm are both his industries , so they do not have any rights to reject him.