02

THIRD POV

"Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine, I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! "

Caine sported a flamboyant ringleader outfit- a red tuxedo with a black collar and bowtie, complemented by a white undershirt featuring two red buttons. He wore white gloves and black leggings, but his unique appearance lacked typical human features. His head resembled a large jaw reminiscent of a wind-up chattering teeth toy, complete with pearly white teeth and red gums. The cartoonish animation allowed for expressive jaws, with the top row of teeth occasionally acting as expressive eyebrows. Floating inside the jaw were eyes, one with a green iris and the other with a blue iris.

"Isn't that right, Bubble?"

Bubble, as his name suggested, appeared as a large, round bubble with sharp teeth, consistently displaying a vacant expression. Being a bubble, most of his body was shiny and semi-transparent, with black dots for eyes.

"That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today."

"Well, let's not waste any time. Let's get right into the show," Caine declared, setting the stage for the spectacular display about to unfold in the Amazing Digital Circus.

🎵🎶Gangle and Zooble and Kinger, too 🎵🎶

🎵🎶Ragatha, Jax, and there's Kaufmo, woohoo 🎵🎶

🎵🎶Day after day after day after day after day we fly🎵🎶

🎵🎶Past the moon and the sun and we don't know why 🎵🎶

___

Y/N POV

As I opened my eyes, I found myself on a stage with objects floating above my head, encircling me. The background music filled the air, and I became lost for words as I moved backwards, when I felt my back bumped into something, and a pair of yellow gloves swiftly grabbed me.

"Caine, is this one of your NPCs, or is this a new sucker?"

I quickly moved away from him and took in his appearance-a purple-colored cartoon rabbit with long ears perched on top of his head. His build was tall and slender, and his eyes featured yellow sclera with square black pupils. A smirk played on his lips as he eyed me up and down.

"She's cute for an NPC, ' Cause if it's a new character, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song."

The purple rabbit continued to scrutinize me with a mischievous grin, and his eyes seemed to gleam with a peculiar excitement. Despite his playful demeanor, an unsettling feeling crept over me. I glanced around, taking in the bizarre surroundings of the digital circus, wondering if this encounter was merely another act in Caine's spectacle.

"I'm not doing that again."

Behind the purple bunny, there's another character that looks like a Mix and Match toy. Their head is a tilted hot pink triangle with unique eyes. The right eye has a swirled black iris and yellow sclera, with a bubblegum pink eyelid and a mint-green zigzag antennae. The left eye has a black iris, white/creme-colored sclera, a pale purple eyelid, and three thin black eyelashes.

The character's body is a playful mix of colors and shapes, showing their whimsical style. They have a bean-shaped, yellow and orange polka-dot body with sockets for attaching parts. The right arm is straight and orange with a yellow glove, while the left arm is very long, featuring a red squiggly part, a pink joint, and a red crab-like claw.

A turquoise moon with a flamingo pink wing acts as either a sleeve or an accessory, attached to the top right socket. Their bottom sockets house both legs, with the right leg having a squiggly green part, a purple joint, and an orange curl, and the left leg being completely straight, blue, and ending with a matching shoe.

"A NEW HUMAN HAS ENTERED THIS REALM!!" Caine exclaimed.

I tried to gather my thoughts amidst the fantastical surroundings and animated characters, struggling to distinguish reality from the digital illusion. The absence of a visible VR headset added to my disorientation, forcing me to confront the realization that I was truly immersed in this extraordinary realm.

"Welcome, dear guest!" Caine boomed, his voice filled with theatrical enthusiasm. "You've stepped into a realm where imagination knows no bounds. Here in the Amazing Digital Circus, the lines between reality and fantasy blur, and you are now part of the spectacle!"

"How do I remove this?! I swear I wasn't wearing it not long ago!" I exclaimed, my unease growing as I fumbled for a way to detach myself from the digital experience

"If I were you, I wouldn't grab it like that; you might ruin your pretty face," the purple bunny continued to watch with a playful glint in his eye as I struggled to find a way to remove the unseen VR interface. His warning about not grabbing it hastily echoed in my mind, adding an air of caution to my attempts.

"What's going on? I just put on the VR set and now I'm... Here" I exclaimed, my confusion and unease growing with each passing moment. The surreal nature of the digital circus and the characters surrounding me made it challenging to comprehend the transition from the real world to this fantastical realm.

_____

853 words

Date made: December 03, 2023
Date revised: ??