Chapter 9: (Lemon)Night of passion

Warning: this chapter is a lemon. You have been warned.

_________________________________________________________

We were cuddling by a fire we had made in the void. When we were about to fall asleep, a loud roar and rattling of bones could be heard. It woke me up straight away. I soon noticed that both jalter and Kama were laying their heads on my shoulders. They awoke more slowly.

A yawn came from Kama, "W-what was that?" she stretched her arms.

"I heard a dragon," said Jalter.

"I think it was-" I said but was cut off.

The source of the noise soon confronted the group. He blew some black water from his jaws in our direction. His eyes had gone from a fiery blue to a deep white.

This isn't a place ain't free you freeloaders. I can only keep my host here for so long.

"Why?" I asked

"Yeah, Why?" Kama agreed.

Maybe it's because there are two more people added to the equation. This depletes your mana more.

"So how much time has passed?"

In here, an hour. Out there eleven. I made sure of it.

"Huh, eleven cool," said Kama. and Jalter at the same time.

"What do you mean cool, my dad is going to kill me!" I pounded my fist against the water.

Don't worry, I planned for that. I giving you a chance. Don't Screw it up. He phrased screw differently. I didn't like that. What did he mean by he was giving me a chance?

The dragon lifted his bony claws. It dripped with black water. He raised it above us. "Wait don't-" said everyone. The dragon slammed he claw onto the group. They became consumed by the black liquid. It was dark wherever I looked. I tried to breathe and I felt smooth air.

I heard ruffling, and what seemed to be the sound of plastic being knocked over. I then realized that my eyes

I was in my room. Jalter and Kama were in it as well. Oh no.

"Yo Y/N you have the whole collection of the Demon Slayer manga, nice dude." Jalter pointed out. That was a good sign.

Kama looked at my PC. "No way is that the newest model!" She sounded so excited.

I was relieved that they liked the design of my room. Good thing they didn't notice other things. I was soon proved wrong.

"What is this?!" Jalter was holding a picture frame. It seemed that she was angry. Kama came to see and had the same reaction.

It was a picture of me and Musashi. She was a good friend of mine years ago. We have grown distant since. However, we took a picture together when she founded her Swordsmanship Club. She was outvoted as the president by Artoria but was still a better fighter.

"I can explain, she was a-"

"Destroy this and everything will be forgiven darling~," Kama said with a gaze I had never seen from her. She summoned an arrow and offered it to me.

I considered it.

'Fuck it.' I thought.

I summoned my dagger and absorbed the picture into the void. An alternative they would never find out about. Jalter and Kama nodded to each other.

"Good, now close your eyes," Jalter said.

I did that. I heard the sound of ruffling and metal being snapped off.