Chapter 10 part 1: Results

Jalter POV:

I awoke to the sound of my phone's alarm. I immediately pushed to turn it off. I jolted up with with delight.

"You look happy," said Jeanne from the other bed in the room.

"Shut it" I threw my pillow at her. She dodged but then I saw the damage on the wall.

I made my way to the bathroom near our room. I looked at my phone and selected a song, I never played this song because it was too upbeat but why not? I played Imagine Dragons' "On Top of the World." I played it while I took a quick shower and got myself changed into my school uniform. I noticed that I felt warm from last night during the shower.

I went down the hall and was greeted by my Dad who was in the kitchen. He was a gardener who had invested in several farms by giving them plants to start with. He had blond hair same as Jeanne. His pastime was gardening and cooking. I saw that Santa Lily was eating a bowl of cereal and watching the newest episode of some magical girl show.

"Jalter you almost missed breakfast. You never miss your favorite, chocolate pancakes."

"Jalter hasn't liked that in fore-" chided Santa Lily.

Immediately I was in the mood to consume this sacred food from my childhood. I didn't know why but I was just in a good mood today.

I went to the door and put on my shoes.

"Aren't you leaving a bit early?" said Jeanne.

"It's none of your business," I slammed the door shut.

The whole family was shocked by how fast Jalter had left their home to leave for school. Even Jeanne wasn't that dedicated.

Y/N POV:

I closed the front door and began to walk to school. I expected to run into Frankie. However, I was incorrect.

I walked down the path from my house. The leaves were glistening and the sun had shown beautifully in the droplets of the morning dew. I looked to see a lone white-haired beauty under a tree. "Jalter how long have you been here?" I was a bit curious.

She first looked at me with a smile but it soon changed. "It would have been less if you hurried up," she pouted.

"Yeah, I had some problems at home,"

"What kind?" I looked at her with pain.

An hour earlier...

"Onii-chan you're dead," she said with a sadistic smile.

She summoned a snowstorm inside the house. Then a blast of ice nearly impaled me. The blast was of spikes of ice and icicles forming a sphere of spikes in the living room.

"Can we talk this out Sof," I said while running around the house. She kept summoning icicles and shooting them at me.

"Nope," she then nicked me with a projectile. It's a good thing that weird dragon tattoo heals me.