seven minutes in heaven • 𝙟𝙟

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙢.

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 (𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)

──────────

"Okay, okay, okay!" John B's words slur together as he tries to quiet down the group's drunken laughter. "I think we should play a game."

"I call Uno!" You shout.

"No," John B chuckles. "I was thinking, like, a drinking game."

"A drinking game? What, like Spin The Bottle?" Pope makes a funny face. "What are we? Fourteen?"

"Don't be such a buzzkill, man. It'll be fun." As JJ claps a hand down on Pope's shoulder, he shoots you a wink, making you blush.

"Yeah, Pope," Kie says with an eye roll. "And it's not like fourteen is all that far off from seventeen anyway."

"What about Seven Minutes In Heaven?" Cleo suggests.

"Oh, yeah, I like that one!" Sarah exclaims.

"What the hell is that?" You ask, your eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"You've never heard of it?" Sarah asks with a surprised laugh. She always gets all giggly when she's drunk.

You just shake your head. You grew up pretty sheltered, unlike your friends, so they were constantly introducing you to new things. You hadn't even had your first beer until a few months ago when you first started hanging out with the Pogues, so of course, you haven't really played any drinking games.

"It's kind of like Spin The Bottle," Cleo explains, "But whoever it lands on, you have to go into a dark room with them for seven minutes."

"And then what?" You ask earnestly, not understanding the point.

Kie laughs as she throws an arm over your shoulders. "You poor, innocent soul. What you do with those seven minutes is up to you and your partner, if you catch my drift." She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

"Ohhh," You breathe out with an embarrassed smile, finally realizing the purpose of the game. "I get it now."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, though," Sarah clarifies rather seriously. She's always protective of you and your innocence. "You could kiss... or just talk."

"Or you could fuck," JJ chimes in under his breath, earning a glare from the blonde girl.

"Alright, is everyone down?" John B asks. When everybody agrees, he chugs the rest of his beer as you all move to sit in a circle on the floor, and he places his empty bottle in the center. "So who wants to spin first?"

"Me!" Sarah reaches for the bottle and spins it, and it lands on Kiara.

John B looks disappointed at first that he doesn't get the alone time with his girlfriend, but an amused smirk grows on his face when the two girls share a look as they giggle and disappear into the Chateau's spare bedroom.

"They're definitely making out in there," JJ chuckles.

You laugh at the aroused look on John B's face. "What you thinking about, JB?"

"I'm gonna need the details later," He replies with a smile.

When the seven minutes is up, the girls return with cheesy grins. Everyone laughs and looks at them knowingly as they take their places in the circle once again.