Chapter 15

Before I start this chapter I'm so sorry I haven't updated in long but I will try to be more active. Anyway happy December! I hope you enjoy this chapter. So sorry again

****

3rd person

"You love me?" Heather asks.

"Yes," Alejandro replies sort of embarrassed.

"I-," She stutters, "I love you too."

Alejandro's face lit up with joy. When other people said 'I love you' to him it never ment anything, but when Heather said it he felt so happy, like a kid on Christmas Day.

Alejandro pov

She looks at me with a cheeky smile on her gorgeous face. What is she doing? Before I know it she jumps on top of me,whilst giving me a big, warm hug. With my hand I caress her waist. She puts her head on my chest and her arm on top of mine. Beautiful silence fills the air.

"Hey Heather?" I say in a softer voice.

"Mhm?" She saids.

"Do you remember when I told my brothers wife about your fashion designs?" I ask.

"Yes," She replies with a bit of excitement.

"Well she send me a message saying she would love to work with you because you really talented," I say, "If your happy to I'll give her your phone number."

"YES, YES, ONE HUNDRED TIMES YES" She saids as she sits up and looks at me with the biggest smile.

She gives me a hug again; butterflies fill my stomach. Her head on my shoulder. She's so beautiful. Not even 5 minutes later, she has fallen asleep on me. I let put a small laugh and I pick her up, carrying her upstairs. I open the door to the bedroom and put her down on the bed, tucking her under the covers. Before I leave I kiss her forehead and tell her I love her.

"Good night mi ángel, I love you."

Heather pov

I wake up in the guest bedroom/my bedroom, and wonder how I got there. I roll my eyes playfully because the only way I could have got there, is by Alejandro caring me upstairs. My phone pings from a notification and I grab it to check who it's from. The name read 'Sarah🩶'

Sarah: How is my baby sister

Heather: Actually really good. I finally escaped from mom

Sarah: Really!? And how about your modelling?

Heather: Well I kind of quit. Butttt I do have a chance with a fashion designer.

Sarah: That's amazing! How did that happen?

Heather: You know that Alejandro guy I told you about. He helped me with it and I'm kind of living with him right now

Sarah: Aww. Anyway I gtg I call you later when Damien is back.

Heather: Okay bye love youu

Sarah: love you too

Heather loved her 2 older siblings (Damien and Sarah) I mean yes at times her and Sarah would hate each other but that's what sisters were like. Speaking of family my mom has been trying to contact me ever since I left the house. She would say things like 'Stop being so dramatic', 'This is why your siblings are more loved' and 'Whatever don't come back I don't care'. It hurt to see that your own mother doesn't even like you. I'm done listening to her, I'm done letting her control me. But it's a lot easier to say than to do.

****
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm hoping to be alot more productive. Have a good day/night 💗