𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑☾

Ares frowned as he walked downstairs and only saw Alore, Diesel and Briar

Ares frowned as he walked downstairs and only saw Alore, Diesel and Briar. He asked while looking around "Where's Eros?"

Briar and Diesel shrugged while Alora just scoffed "Where do you think? In someone else's bed of course. He was whining about the fact that he didn't 'get some' after u went to bed, I told him to go to the bar and leave me alone. He never came back home, only sent a quick text to Diesel that he would be home in time for the meeting."

"Well he isn't, so Diesel can you inform him later?" Ares looked to Diesel, who frowned but nodded. They all gathered around the Kitchen counter and Ares started to recall every bit of information they gathered "So. Esther is going to use a ritual to kill her children, she already linked them with the champagne last night. We need to find out where and when she is going to do this ritual and then we have to stop it. Preferably with her death, but stopping it and then killing her could also make do. We know that Finn is helping her, so that's where the linking comes in. Finn sacrifices himself and they all die."

Diesel pipes in and he takes a bite out of an apple "Don't forget the fact that the Doppelgänger knows and apparently wants the Mikaelson dead. The Salvatores obviously have a cush on her, so they will likely do anything she asks."

Briar frowns and proposes "What if one of us just sticks with one of the Mikealson's at all times, from a distance or right next to them?"

Alora scoffs playfully and smiles at her little sister "Right. You just want to stay by your new best friend's side. What about us? We would be stuck with the siblings too." Not that she would mind if she was put up with the right sibling...

Briar replies with a teasing smile back "Oh come on, like we didn't notice you flirting with a certain suited Original. You certainly wouldn't mind it as long as its with Elijah."

Ares clears his throat, he didn't really want to hear how his little sister had a crush "Can we get back to the matter at hand? Your Idea would work. Briar you will stick with Rebekah. Alora, you with Elijah. Diesel, you will stay with Klaus and relay the message that Eros will go with Kol. I will try to find Finn, which probably means that I will be the first to get close to the ritual. I'll send a firebird when the time comes and then you all will need to come. Understood?"