𝙰/𝙽

•'¯'•.𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓼.•'¯'•

Hello!
This book was inspired by the show The Sandman. Yes the show is very different from this book, but the general Idea of my characters are from that even though the characters are nothing from the series. I love both the series The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, but the book will play off in The Vampire Diaries. There will be slight changes to the series, but nothing major considering this is a short story. It will only revolve around S3 and maybe some parts of S4 and Originals.

The book wil be in 3rd POV, but it will focus mostly on Alora and not her siblings.

I will try to stay on the days of the episode, but I will not include every single episode considering I don't see my characters in there if they don't change anything. So please don't question it if an episode disappears.

I love to see comments and when I make a mistake please correct me when Im wrong but don't be too harsh please. English isn't my first language so bear with me.

The love interests will be ElijahxOC(Alora)
For the siblings, I have yet to see who ends up with who! But I can say, almost everyone is Bi. So it's all a big mystery!

I will put Warnings if anything like torture, SA or something Spicy happens but I have yet to see how the story goes.

I am still experimenting on what kind of writing style I will use, so if this is a different style then my other books, don't be alarmed.

*DISCLAIMER, again none of the TVDU characters belong to me they belong to Julie Plec. I only own my OC's*

I also want to say a special thank you to plutoandmoon
She has helped me so much with my book writing and is also an amazing author, so please go check out her TVD Books!!

I hope u enjoy my book!!