𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒☾

Alora took a deep breath and opened her eyes, she frowned and slowly sat up

Alora took a deep breath and opened her eyes, she frowned and slowly sat up. Holding her head as everything came back to her... She looked around and noticed she was in the Mikaelson's living room. On the other couch, Finn's unconscious body lays while the other siblings are standing around the room. Elijah and Klaus were staring her down with emotionless faces while Kol did with a grin, Rebekah wasn't even looking her way as she looked down grimly.

She cleared her throat and smiled "Was the knocking me out really necessary?" She put a hand on her neck as it ached a bit, standing up and stretching her limbs as everything felt a bit sore.

Klaus just gave her a smirk with a hard look in his eyes as he shrugged and pushed off the wall he was leaning on "Well yes, it was necessary to know if you could come back from the dead."

Alora was a bit confused, but she pieced it all together as her neck ached a bit more. He snapped her neck instead of just knocking her out. She chuckled and smiled "Well played, but yes. We can come back to life, considering we are immortal. Older then you even. So if I were you, I wouldn't do it again."

Elijah cut in their conversation, his tone was calm and collected. But his eyes held a different story as he stared Alora down "If you have been around as long as you say, then you should known better then to threaten my family Ms. Morgenstern."

"It wasn't a threat, it was a warning" Alora stared at him with a cool gaze "I'm know to be less violent then my siblings, although less forgiving. Keep that in mind. Now, you have questions and I have some answers."

Elijah and Klaus shared tense eye contact, but Kol beat them to it. He spoke with interest and amusement in his tone "Why did you and your gorgeous siblings take down our dear mother? And how did you do that to Finn? Did you compel him?"

Alora sat down with a sigh and chuckled as Kol bombarded her with questions "I was told that you were the most curious one... Your mother broke the rules. We couldn't let that happend and had to make sure she returned where she belonged and got dealt with accordingly. I did not compel Finn, he is just sleeping until I wake him."

This time Rebekah entered the conversation as her head turned to Alora and she snapped "And who are you to decide how our mother gets dealt with 'accordingly'? We are her children and the ones she tried to murder, we should be dealing with her."