04 ┊ IN HER PRIME.

UNLEASHED COMBAT POWER,              ?37%━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"I'm the one that introduced you to the you right now

UNLEASHED COMBAT POWER, ?37%
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"I'm the one that introduced you to the you right now.
Oh my God, that bitch bite. In the night, come alive."
*ੈ✩‧₊𖤓

NEUTRALIZING KAIJU. The Vice-Captain made it seem like a simple task, that same foxy grin plastered across his face.

Though Akira's response differed greatly from Kafka and Reno's, the dark-haired girl had no idea that they were worried that the test would be neutralization rather than cleanup.

Kikoru on the other hand, laughed at Kafka specifically after his rant. A look of confidence took over her. Soshiro continued speaking. "Of course, we can't possibly send you out there in the ring of fire unarmed...So we're outfitting you with these."

———

The Defense Force's bioweapon, a combative suit composed of kaiju cells and muscle fibers, is supplied by Izumo Tech and bears both the Neutralization Bureau's and the Defense Force's logos.

"So this is what Izumo Tech is producing, huh?" Kafka sat staring at everything, deep in thought. Each person had a small area with a fighting suit and a screen next to it with information about the examinee.

Akira had taken a place near Haruichi before hearing him explain the type of suit it was.

The suit itself had a jet-black color with various armored guards: green on the chest, knees, and pockets, silver on the shoulders, waist, wrists, and boots, and metallic spine-like armor on the back. Akira admired the color combination of sage green, black, and white on the combat suit.

"I could get used to wearing this," Akira murmured to herself as a sudden chill ran down her spine when the combat suit began to fluctuate on her body, becoming a part of her. It felt cold yet comfortable against her soft skin, molding itself perfectly to the shape of her body.

'Body Measurements and Shape Adjustments
are now complete.'
Kaiju Muscle Fibers: Operating Normally  !

Akira could feel her body and muscles gradually gaining power from the suit's Kaiju fibers. She stretched her limbs and flexed her muscles, preparing for the upcoming battle.

The suit felt like a second skin, amplifying her natural strength and agility. Every movement was precise and effortless, a testament to the advanced technology woven into the fabric.

Her mind was clear, focused on the task ahead. The upcoming battle wasn't just a test; it was an opportunity to prove herself.

She glanced around at the other examinees, their expressions ranging from nervous anticipation to steely determination. Reno was nearby, his suit humming with energy, his eyes locked onto the horizon.