515: The One With The Special Night

TONI POV:

"Toni!" I hear coming from the hallway. I look up from my book and see Cheryl walking into the student lounge. She comes over and sits next to me on the couch. "What are you doing tonight?" She asks me. "I was planning on sitting on the couch and playing video games until my brain rotted or I had to get to school on Monday, which ever one comes first." I tell her. "How about you come over tonight?" She asks me. "I don't know." I say quietly. She comes closer and up to my ear. "I shaved, and got a Brazilian just for you." She whispers softly. "Oh! You realize this will be good for you more than for me babe right?" I ask her. "Yes but you get to see me naked." She whispers running her finger up my thigh. I take a deep breath. "Wanna come over and have sex or not?" She asks annoyed. "I will be over at 6. I need to shower!" I tell her. "I'm making your favorite." She tells me. "Cher! You already convinced me to come over!" I say quietly. "I know but I'm telling you that I am making lasagna." She tells me. "Wear that blouse I like, I like ripping it off of you!" She whispers. "Wait, sex first?" I ask her. "No! Never! Just don't eat too much we can have more after."

I watch Cheryl slowly unbuttons my blouse. "Is this better than video games?" She asks me. I smile. "Depends." She stops and looks at me. "Sorry bad joke." I whisper. She nods pulling me into a kiss. We both start walking towards the bed, not breaking the kiss. I sit down on the bed as I watch Cheryl take her shirt off. I pull her closer so she's standing between my legs, I lie my hands on her hip as she takes her bra off. Cheryl and I share a tender moment, our eyes locked with an undeniable intensity. Slowly, I lean in, kissing Cheryl's lips in a soft, lingering kiss. The world around us seems to fade as we embraced the warmth of our kiss. I pull away. "Toni?" She asks. "I love you." I whisper. She looks at me. Her eyes widen and so do mine. "Ah! I did-." She stops me from talking with a kiss. She pulls away. "Cheryl." I whisper. "We've never said those words to each other before." She tells me. "What that kiss your response?" I ask her. "...no?" She says confused. "I didn't know you were there yet, I was waiting for you to say it, I didn't think any further after that!" She tells me. "Is that your response?" I ask her. She nods. "I love you Toni." She tells me. Cheryl's fingertips graze my cheek, her eyes filled with an undeniable affection. Leaning in, our lips met in a soft and passionate kiss. I kiss down her neck. She moans quietly as my hands run down to her skirt. "Can I?" I ask her. She nods. "Yes." I slowly unzip her skirt. I pull them down gently. "Ooh!" I whisper realizing that she isn't wearing underwear. I look up at her. "I'm surprised you didn't realize at dinner." She tells me. "Oh that would mean being observant." I tell her. She smiles before kissing me again.

Under the soft glow of the bedside lamp, Cheryl and I lie in each other's arms. The room was filled with a comforting silence. We both jump up at the sound of someone ringing the doorbell. "Fuck!" Cheryl whispers. She was definitely about to doze off. "I got it!" I tell her. I get up and grab her robe, I throw it on and walk downstairs. I open the door to Cheryl's mom. "Hey!" I say quietly. "Where's my daughter?" She asks me. "Cheryl!" I shout. "Come down here!" I yell up the stairs. I hear a thud and then some more movement. She walks downstairs with a throw blanket around her. Her face goes pale seeing her mom. "So you're still a dike?" Her mom asks her. Cheryl, usually strong and confident, she's never has this unfamiliar vulnerability. Shyness crept into her demeanor as she hesitated to express her thoughts, revealing a side rarely seen. I watch tears build up in her eyes and her jaw trembling. "Yes Cheryl is still a lesbian! No that's not gonna change! And you're probably not getting the grandchildren you've always wanted, also I'm pretty sure if Cheryl was with a man you'd still be disapproving!" I explain. "Also we can still give you grandchildren we both just turned 18 so that's not happening anytime soon!" I tell her shutting the door in her face. I turn to Cheryl, she doesn't say anything she just runs upstairs. I follow her up and we go back to her bedroom. Cheryl lies in bed, a heaviness in her eyes revealing the weight of sadness she carried. I go over to the bed, sit down, I wrap her in a comforting embrace. She just lies there quietly. It is obvious that Cheryl's mom makes her tremble.

I wake up to Cheryl jolting awake. I look at Cheryl as she sits up. In this moment I realize all the progress Cheryl has made to distance herself from her mom and her family and the trauma is all gone. I realize she's covered in sweat panting. "Cheryl!" I whisper sitting up and gently grabbing her arm. She jolts hitting my hand away. She looks at me. "Cheryl it's me!" I say quietly. I reach over a rub her cheek. Her head sinks into my hand. "Cheryl! It's me! You're ok! I whisper. Cheryl's breathing steadies, she doesn't say anything she just lies back down and stare at the ceiling. I don't fight it I just lie down with her.   "Next time we're going to my place." I whisper. Every time Cheryl sees her mom the more trauma comes to her and bites her in the ass.