CHAPTER 16.5: SIT ON ME

October 23rd (Dusk)

IN HIS DREAMS, THERE is no name hierarchy. In his dreams, the Alpha is Precious and he is Master. In his dreams, Precious comes undone with just one touch, one bite, one spank; he becomes like putty, wet, slick putty in his hands.

In his dreams, Precious' moan is as soft as his voice, as his hair. In his dreams, he can take fingers through those bloody curls, Precious on top him, astride him, under him.

But dreams is fantasy. Dreams doesn't exist in the real world. In reality, he's the Alpha. No more, no less. That title, that rank has put a distance the Alpha isn't ready to cross.

Tonight for some reason, Kamil is pouty. He is pouty and wistful that he finds himself entering the Alpha's office (shoes by the door of course) and making himself comfortable on the sofa. After his 'sit on my laps' comment, the Alpha avoided him.

The Alpha is a dickhead. Why hate such a fine day tiptoeing around him when he can't be avoided like a spill on the floor. This isn't confrontation, Kamil convinced himself. He won't even ask questions. The burning question he'd needed answered has been answered.

No, this is a friendly call because what he wants in real life is to be a friend, to be a listening ear. It beats being avoided. Grumbling, he glance around for something to keep him occupied and finds a book on the coffee table. Without reading the cover, he opens to the bookmarked page and smiles slowly when the first middle paragraph catch his eye.

'You want to be fucked,' the wizard whispers, groping the boy's cock, squeezing the tip, watching precom roll out of the hole, trickling down his side. 'To be split open with my cock.'

The boy nodded then shook his head, desperately fighting off the desire dripping down his spine in sweat but gasped strongly when the wizard leant in, pressing his thumb right against his taint, and then his hole stroking him.

'I want to hear you say it.'

'No.'

Disobedient, Kamil thinks absentmindedly.

Turning him around, the wizard pinned him against the wall, palms flattened, stomach tensing, cock throbbing, sinking two fat fingers into him.

'So fucking wet,' the wizard said, crooking his finger against the boy's prostate.

Lightly banging his head against the wall, a trembling moan hissed from the boy's lips, bucking his hips, pushing up against him when he felt the wizard's bulge rocking between his cheeks.

He whispered and cursed, sucked in a breath and moaned, and when the wizard sucked on his earlobe, breath in his ear, he leaked.

But he still won't say it.

Defiant, Kamil completes, imagining the Alpha pinned against the wall, begging but stubborn, greedy and impatient, panting and leaking, hands locked behind his back, ass in the air, knees buckling.

Registering a noise at the door, he keeps the book back, clears his throat and rearranges himself seconds before the door opens. When the Alpha enters, their eyes meet and Kamil sees him flicker between him and the book.

"Hasn't anyone told you it's disrespectful to touch people's things?" he says but there's no reprimand.

Glancing at the book, he's sure he placed it right but decides to act dumb. "What do you mean?"

Removing his jacket, vest and tie, Kamil's naked eyes roves his body when he unbuttons exposing his chest, tufts of black curly hair like tiny spiralling circles and his mouth goes completely dry.

"It's a series. Can borrow you the books."

"What?"

"The book you skimmed through. Pay attention."