Human to Duck

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Okay, I know this is going to sound weird, but I'm not actually from this universe. 

HEY! Don't laugh! I'm being serious!

My real name is Hannah, but after one day here in the DuckTales Universe, I suddenly realize I have a literal life here! I'm freaking out about it!

I was in my own bedroom in my universe and was about to pull an allnighter and binge watch DuckTales, until my mom caught me and said I was too obsessive/addicted to the show. I'll admit that I am, but it's just such a fun series! I can't help but watch it constantly and draw the characters, especially Della and Fenton, which I'll get to later. 

BUT ANYWAY...

Mom said one more episode of DT and then I need to stop! like for good... and I don't want that.

So instead of my planned allnighter, it got shortened to one measly episode of DT, in which I decided to watch the first ever episode because, why not? It's the first! So is started it up and the theme song comes on, right? Suddenly, I'm getting really tired, which is rare for me, and I fall asleep as the theme song is ending. I slept normally, but somehow when I woke up, I WAS IN A DIFFERENT BEDROOM! This one looked a little different from my real bed, but the whole room was in a way I would dream of having my room: Super Beachy! 

BUT AGAIN...

So I wake up, and this girl runs in, and in my mind I'm like, "What the literal heck is going on?" she tells me to get up because we have to be somewhere at a certain time. So after she leaves, I get up and head to what I expect is my bathroom(it was) and I look at myself in the mirror and, let me just say, I NEARLY HAD A PANIC ATTACK, AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS AND A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY ALL AT ONCE!!! 

I WAS STARING AT A DUCK!!! AND THAT DUCK WAS ME!!! I'Z IS DAT DUCK!!!

First off, I look nothing like myself! I have green eyes(which I've always wanted) bangs(which I haven't had since I was little) and was as tall as Webby! I wasn't even sure if I was 19 anymore!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Okay, after I cooled down a little and had my first day as a Duck in DuckTales, I learned a few things about my life here:

1. My name is Sealia May McCallister

2. I'm 13 years old

3. Teens in Duckburg can get their Learners Permit at 13-14

4. Waden Duckson WAS stuckup and spoiled UNTIL he met me, now he's a better person and my first friend here in the DTU.

5. The girl that woke me up is my DT sister Shayla who is 19 and my parental guardian

6. Shayla and I lost out DT parents to a terrible car crash almost a year ago

7. Shayla's amazing BF cheated on her and she found out before he broke up with her

8. I almost met Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie tonight!

9. Duckburg is very beautiful if you just watch the city go by during a drive

10. I hope this isn't a dream

I'm gonna get some rest now. If I am not Sealia McCallister when I wake up and the real Sealia finds this journal, I want to thank you(?) for the opportunity to be in my FAVORITE Disney tv series today. I hope wherever you were was just as awesome as here.

PS - sorry if that doesn't make sense or sounds offensive

PPS - This episode was the "Golden Lagoon of White Agony Plains" from Season 1

Okay... bye.

 - Hannah / Sealia