Wade, Jaw$, and Triplets

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Today, another episode happened; it was the "Jaw4$" episode! But let me start from the beginning...

After being stuck in this universe for a few days, I had a few ideas of how I ended up here, but I really hope I didn't die in my world or something. I now had a mission to figure out how I got here and how do I get back; not that I would want to go back immediately, I still really want to meet Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby and Scrooge!

So today started with the whole city being covered in a beanstalk, it was blocking streets and walkways! Any cars that had been driving a few minutes go were crashed against the beanstalk, but also people who were passing by found creative ways to get around or though them. I had to take a window from the attic to get to the roof to then get out of the house. I had met up with Wade who has a butler! I already half expected that he had a lot of people working at his parents hotel, but I had no idea how spoiled he had been before he met me.

ANYWAY...

Wade and I went to a donut shop called Sean's and we had a small breakfast there. ALSO while we were chatting, FENTON WALKED IN!!! I wanted to scream in excitement so badly, but I restrained myself and stayed normal. I kept an eye on him while I was chatting with Wade and Fenton DID notice me looking and smiled! I ABOSLUTELY HAVE TO MEET HIM SOON!

So Wade and I hang out for most of the day; we went down to the Duckburg Pier (which there weren't a lot of things open), got lunch, we shopped in electronic and musical stores, we ate dinner, then got ice cream, and lastly, we went to the beach/bayside to look at the stars. It was actually really fun, but it was NOT a date if that's what you're thinking!

SUDDENLY!

There was a loud bang that came from the Money Bin and from it, came out the Money Shark, Tiffany! I was so excited and surprised that I was so close to mentioning that I knew this was an episode and knew how it was going to go down because I'm from another universe, but I didn't. I made an excuse to help Scrooge with the Money Shark and although Wade was hesitant, he decided to come help. We tried to help Scrooge but I got sucked into Tiffany's stomach. I was so excited to meet the boys and Scrooge but we had to get out first before we officially met. After we got out, Wade, the boys, Webby, Launchpad and I threw gold coins by the arm-full into the flipped limo. We fit about 3-5 thousand dollars worth of gold coins in the limo and earned respect from Scrooge. Scrooge, Webby, and the boys actually knew who my DTU parents were, which brings me back to this morning...

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Earlier today before I left the house, I used the attic to get to the roof to get out on the roof. In the attic were a bunch of old photo albums of my DTU family, a few were pictures from movie sets and others were family pictures. I found out that my parents were an actress and movie director! And later tonight I actually found out that Shayla and "I" were in a movie they did, course we were both really young so only Shayla(obviously) remembered it.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

So I made friends with Webby and the boys form them knowing about and seeing my "parents" movies. And from being a little adventurous as we helped them out of their own "adventure," they said Wade and I could join their next adventure sometime! Huey also gave me his number so that he could update me on any new adventures. Wade was a little jealous at how fast I made friends with the boys, but mostly because I had just became his closest friend, he didn't want to lose me.

I'm starting to wonder if Gyro or Fenton could help me find a way back to my universe...

One thing that made me miss my human universe was when I was talking to Wade back at Sean's and told him all about my playing soccer and basketball for a good few years and my musical abilities. I'm scared to play an instrument or sing around Shayla because I have no idea if the Sealia before me could or couldn't. I don't want to arouse more suspicion around me. Other than that...

I LOVE THIS DUCKTALES UNIVERSE

PS - I really hope there's an adventure soon and that I can meet Fenton soon too!!!

Hannah / Sealia