Terra-firmians, Lena & Fenton

Okay, so it's been a week since I last made a journal entre. Sorry about that, things have been pretty normal. Although The boys, Webby and Lena invited Wade and I to see a movie with them. I quickly realized this was the "Terra-firmian" episode, and I won't go into he details about the movie, but I will never watch a horror movie after that! Once it was done, we all talked and argued outside. Huey and Webby were having an argument about whether Terra-firmians were real or not, and then Lena suggested we go find them in the abandoned Duckburg subway that was nearby. The five of us went and explored the subway, though it was a little eerie to me. Lena and I scared Wade, Huey, and Webby at one point! It was hilarious!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

A few minutes later, Beakley, Louie and Launchpad came into the subway and Launchpad took Wade and Dewey to the front with him. I'll be honest, I was scared for Wade and Dewey's lives as Launchpad walked behind them with that metal pipe! Lena went with Beakley outside the subway to get it loose from the other passenger cars, which left Louie, Huey, Webby and me in the subway car.

Huey and Webby fought a lot about who was right about it being Terra-firmans or just shifting tectonic plates. Louie sided the Huey the most at first and I sided with Webby because I knew the outcome of the episode. Louie then decided that Huey was not right once we saw him getting worked up and ray about theories about what was happening. Louie and I even shared a brain cell for a minute, agreeing that the fight between Webby and Huey was better than the movie. It was! THAT MOVIE WAS TERIFYING!!! I'll probably have to watch a kid's show to get the images I saw during that movie out of my head!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

I'll spare you the details about the subway bumping us everywhere when Launchpad finally got it running, but I did go find Lena and witness her powers firsthand, and they were better than I imaged they would be. I helped Lena free Beakley, then we met up with everyone. This was where the Terra-firmans showed up, Huey and a red one booped fingers, which was a a little humorous to me. Because I knew what Huey would do after he would apologize to Webby, I went ahead and grabbed his JWG before he could write it down, that way he could really and sincerely apologize to Webby. It worked, and Huey waited for confirmation that he could document the Terra-firmans so that he could feel better about himself.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Then I decided to tell Lena about my truth. I know I probably shouldn't have, but come on! She's got a secret of her own! SO I told her to keep listening to Magica but to also fight against her by remembering her good friendships with Webby and the boys, Wade and I.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

What happened next was not what I had wanted to do in order to officially meet Fenton and Gyro, but, you gotta do what'cha gotta do.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

So I hurt my foot really bad while we were in the subway and I did not want to worry Shalya so I asked if Scrooge had a personal doctor or something so that Shayla wouldn't have hospital bills or anything like that. So that's how I met Fenton and how Fenton officially met Huey and Webby. I got to ask him questions and get to know him better! It turns out he has a minor in medical science, was a Junior Woodchuck as a kid, and is a HUGE FAN of DELLA'S!!!

He knew about her! And he actually had, and maybe still has a crush on her! This couldnt get any better for my Fan Fictions! I was SOOOO happy!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Fenton drove me home and I slept really well and I started to dream up my ideas for getting Della and Fenton to meet at least once whlie I was here.

PS - I also told Fenton about being from another universe, so now only he and Lena know! I know you're probably thinking that wasn't okay, but I'm fairly confident it is. I can help Fenton and Lena on their episodes and they can help me too!

- Hannah / Sealia