Hollyberries golden masquerade party pt 2

I'M CRYING WHY 😭
anyway the previous part isn't that bad but perhaps could use a little tweaking but idk
GC's POV cause why not
"White Lily cookie, you look... distracted." She was pulling me through the halls of the holly kingdom frantically, looking for something.
"Huh? Oh, why of course!! Dark Cacao cookie and Pure Vanilla cookie wouldn't just disappear like this! They got to be here somewhere!"
"Perhaps they just may have left?" I was a bit annoyed on how she was so focused on Dark Cacao cookie and Pure Vanilla cookies relationship when it had nothing to do with her and I, but I knew she was frustrated with them not being together so I let it slide.
For now.
"No! I just saw Caramel Arrow cookie conversing with Mozzarella Cookie! She would've left with Dark Cacao cookie!" She sounded upset, she just wanted her best friends to be happy.
"Darling please calm down, you're stressing yourself over something you can't control!" I stopped my wife and pulled her into a tight hug, in which she sighed.
"You're right... But I don't want to see them go on like this. Please help me with getting them to at least confess." She gave me those pleading eyes I couldn't resist.
"I..." I let out a long sigh and nodded, seeing no point in saying anything different. We both flinched when we heard a sudden noise behind us.
"I'll help as well! I have nothing else to do now that almost everyone is gone," Hollyberry cookie was swirling a full glass of whiteberry juice in her hand. "This place is huge! You'll need all the help you can get!" She took a long sip from her glass and laughed.
"Thank you, Hollyberry cookie. We shall start right away." White Lily cookie spoke before nodding and walking off in a different direction to mine.
..
I've been flying forever.. my wings are tired and I don't think I can go on much longer, I have bumped into Hollyberry cookie and White Lily cookie multiple times, I'm starting to think the men both left without notice. That was until I heard multiple taps on the roof. At first I thought it was starting to pour, but the windows I looked through had no drops on them. So I flew out onto the roof, seeing a familiar two blonde and raven haired men. "Aha!" I whispered, before going back down to grab my precious lily and Hollyberry cookie.
..
"On the roof!" Hollyberry cookie said but White Lily cookie hushed her. "Sorry but, we spent all this time looking for them just for them just for them to be on the roof! It's such a waste of time!"
"I don't care, all I'm trying to do and see is them finally falling into love," White Lily cookie paused. "Do you guys think I have an odd obsession?" She stared at us.
"No.. no.." I assured her, but all was lost when Hollyberry cookie nodded her head frantically, to which I elbowed her in the arm.
"Wait! Shh, they're talking!" She looked at Pure Vanilla cookie as he started to speak.
"I.. uh.. go to the sea often." Pure Vanilla cookie chatted.
"Hm? Really? May I ask why?" Dark Cacao cookie sounded intrigued by what I could hear, but it was kinda hard to tell when their backs were turned to us.
"Hmm.. her story actually reminds me of.." he stops and thinks about his words. "Me and a particular someone.."
"Go on."
"Well, to cut it short, the sea loves the moon but can't reach her, and the moon reciprocates love to the sea but..." Pure Vanilla cookie turns to Dark Cacao cookie. "Do they remind you of someone?" Dark Cacao cookie thinks about it and nods.
"Someone."
They both turn to the moon, and I looked back at White Lily cookie, who was holding back tears.
"So...adorable!!" she whispers in a strained voice, looking like a flood of tears is about to come. She wipes her face and crosses her arms, smiling to herself.
"If this isn't love I don't know what is." Hollyberry gazed. We hush up again as Dark Cacao cookie turns his head to Pure Vanilla cookie and is about to speak.
"You remind me of the moon," Dark Cacao cookie blushed, perhaps that was too on the nose. "You sleep easily, I mean, and the moon looks as if she would fall asleep within seconds."
"Maybe you could be my sea.." the other said a bit hushed. But Dark Cacao cookie heard loud and clear.
"Do you want me to be your sea?" Dark Cacao cookie gets a bit closer to Pure Vanilla cookie, who turned his head to Dark Cacao cookie and nodded. As they were getting closer to each other drops of water fell from the sky, it started to rain, Dark Cacao cookie used his cape to cover Pure Vanilla cookies head, they began to go back inside. I did the same, using my wings to cover mostly White Lily cookie but at the same time Hollyberry cookie as we went back inside.
..
"That wasn't as much of a confession as I would like but, we got somewhere!" White Lily cookie clapped. Before turning to me, kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you for helping me my dear Golden Cheese cookie." She giggled.
"Ah, it was nothing at all." I waved my hands off dismissively, a dark blush forming across my face.

Should I make a part 3? Hm... Maybe..
I'm very cringe 😞