glowing dark choco rose garden

Pure vanilla cookie wakes up to the morning blue birds, he yawns and looks out the window, unfortunately to him, a stormy dark gray sky fills across the sky.
"How unfortunate...I thought the weather would be clearer..." pure vanilla sighs and gets dressed, walking to the kitchen to get breakfast when he runs into a note by his front door.
"Hm? A note?" He picks up the note and immediately knows it's from the Dark Cacao kingdom, for the writing is made of milk chocolate ink. "Ah, Dark Cacao cookie..." he opens the note, his face lights up and a big grin becomes visible. "Dark Cacao cookie has invited me to go on a walk with him in a choco rose garden!" He sighs happily to himself, going to his chambers to write a little note back. He sends the note off by blue bird and starts out the window in the direction of the Dark Cacao kingdom "I look forward to it..."
...
Pure Vanilla cookie walks towards the garden gates,he notices through the bars of the gate the garden is quite big and full of luxurious dark red and dark brown choco roses. He knocks on the gate.
"Hello!? Dark Cacao cookie, are you there!?" He waits for the gates to open, they eventually do, and there before him is Dark Cacao cookie, he gives a rather faint smile.
"Pure Vanilla cookie," Dark cacao cookie walks up to pure vanilla cookie and hugs him. "It's nice to see you again, I'm so glad to see you well."
"It's nice to see you again too, Dark Cacao cookie," Pure Vanillas cookies arms tightly wraps around dark cacao cookie when he comes up for a hug. "This is a nice garden." Pure Vanilla cookie looks around, smelling the flowers and the glow of the moonlight. Dark cacao cookie wasn't smelling the flowers or taking in the view though, he was staring at pure vanilla cookie, he looked fascinated by pure vanilla cookies every movement. "It truly is, isn't it? Come with me, let's take a walk." Pure Vanilla cookie nods and they begin to take a stroll through the choco roses.
"Come with me, I want to show you my favorite place to be at this hour." Dark Cacao cookie grabbed pure vanilla cookies hand and dragged him to a bench, with an amazing above view of the Choco roses.
"Woah," pure vanilla cookie looked around, staring at all the flowers full of life. "This couldn't get any better..."
"Oh but it can." Dark cacao cookie pointed to the moon as it rises above the flowers, then he pointed to the flowers as the moonlight completely covered the roses, leaving a nice warm glow to them, as if they were emitting a golden light.
"Wow..." Pure vanilla cookie opens his eyes a little, amazed by the beautiful flowers. "These are amazing Dark cacao cookie!" Dark cacao cookie only chuckles and nods, staring at the flowers also. As hours pass and they stare at the beautiful roses, slightly conversing from time to time. Pure Vanilla cookie was getting tired, yawning and stretching, but he didn't want this night to end, so he tried to stay awake for as long as possible.
"Pure Vanilla cookie, I need to tell you something.." Dark Cacao cookie looked quite serious, but Pure Vanilla cookie could also see a hint of nervousness behind his eyes.
"What is it, dear friend?" Pure Vanilla cookie yawned out. Dark Cacao cookie looked to the moon again, which was already going down.
"Pure Vanilla cookie I love-" he felt a slight weight on his shoulder. He turns his head and looks to see a tired sleeping Pure Vanilla cookie slumped on his shoulder, softly snoring. "You..." He sighs and picks up Pure Vanilla cookie bridal style, carrying him all the way back to the vanilla kingdom, making his way to Pure Vanilla cookies bed, and tucking the sweet vanilla king under the covers. Dark Cacao cookie kissed Pure Vanilla cookie on the forehead, leaving a black lipstick mark.
"I guess I'll tell you another time.. when you aren't so tired." He sighed and with that, Dark Cacao cookie left.
...
Pure Vanilla cookie woke up very sleepy. He rubbed his eyes and walked to his bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He glanced up to see a little kiss mark on his forehead, and he blushed slightly when he realized it was Dark Cacao cookies signature black lipstick.
"Oh..." Pure Vanilla cookie realized he never gotten to hear what Dark Cacao cookie wanted to say last night.
"Oh, I need to go ask him about..." He also realized he wouldn't have time, as both he and Dark Cacao cookie were very busy today.
"I guess another time then.." Pure Vanilla cookie washed the lipstick off and went to his duties, completely forgetting everything about last night. He never went to ask Dark Cacao cookie about what he was going to say.
Idk how to end it off so that's how it ended
Yea ok it's a weird ending but idk