back to flour😍

"All will return to flour" Mystic Flour cookie opened her terrifying black eyes to stare down at Dark Cacao cookie and Pure Vanilla cookie.
"You crumbled my people, my guards, my daughter...!" Dark Cacao cookie screamed, pained by all he had lost. " How dare you!" He points his grape jam choco blade at Mystic Flour cookie, who seemed unfazed by this action.
"Dark Cacao cookie..." Pure Vanilla cookie made a sad look at his husband, and held his arm wielding the blade down. "Let me handle her, please."
"What? No! I can't lose you as well my Vanilla bean, not you, not again.. I can fight her on my own." Dark Cacao cookie stumbled out of Pure Vanilla cookies grasp.
"Yes. Cacao." He took a step toward Mystic Flour cookie.
"Don't be stupid! Vanilla! STOP!!" Pure Vanilla cookie took another step, and another.
"I'd advise you to take not another step." The ivory cookie looked a bit annoyed by the vanilla cookie actions. Yet he kept persistent.
"Mystic Flour cookie. Let me talk to you! You must go back to the tree. NOW," Pure Vanilla cookie yelled. "I will not have you destroying earthbread!"
He got close, close enough to touch her. "Go back to the tree."
"THAT'S ENOUGH." With a snap of her fingers (idk how she does it) Mystic Flour cookie sent Pure Vanilla cookie back to flour. Pure Vanilla cookie fell to the floor, watching his dough turn to flour he was made of. "VANILLA!" Dark Cacao cookie ran towards him, quick to scoop him in his arms "NO! I TOLD YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" A small cough came from vanilla as he turned to white. "Vanilla... I can't lose you... Hold on..."
Pure Vanilla cookie could only stare at his Cacao, he couldn't bear to see him in distress. "Cacao.." another small cough. "I love you." (El oh El)
"NO!!!!" He squeezed Pure Vanilla cookie to the best of his capabilities, trying to hold onto anything that was left. But all was futile. "Oh."(LMFAO) He held Pure Vanilla cookies soul jam, the last thing that was left of him.
I'm too tired to write anymore 🤗