healer cookie

Basically based off the image above (not mine)
DC pov‼️‼️‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️
As much as I hate leaving my kingdom, the only good healer is out of range.
The healers in my kingdom are good, but will never be as skilled as the one near the vanilla Kingdom.
"Healer cookie! I'm wounded." I walked into the tent of Healer cookie, he turned back and smiled at me.
"Dark Cacao cookie! Long battle against the licorice seas again, I assume."
"Yes, those seas are treacherous." I sat on the floor and removed my upper garments, he began disinfecting and wrapping a bandage across my wounds.
Usually our exchanges are quiet and quick, nothing too special goes on in between, and yet I always wonder why he doesn't show his eyes. Whenever I ask him, he plays it off with a silly excuse.
"I wish to see your face, Healer cookie." I brush a single strand of hair away from his bandages, he blushes and pushes me away, finishes up and is quick to usher me out.
"You're welcome for the bandages, Dark Cacao cookie. Now you may go... See you later." He waited for me to leave, but I wanted to try just once more.
"Please show me your eyes." He reminded me of someone.. someone familiar.. someone I trust. In fact, he reminded me too much of that particular cookie I'm thinking of. But it couldn't be...
"I don't need to show you anything, please leave."
I sigh and redress, then quietly exit the tent and back to my kingdom. There's no point in fighting with him now, especially after all he's done for me.
...
I can't stop thinking about him, but the more I do, the more he reminds me of that someone...
Maybe.. I have no time to waste.
...
I ran back to the village, in high spirits. I know it's him! It has to be!
I hurry back into the tent, looking for him.
"Dark Cacao cookie? Back already?" He got up and walked towards me. "I don't see any wounds..."
"It's you!" I pulled him into a tight hold, to which he gasped and blushed. "Pure Vanilla cookie..."
"I..." I could hear soft sobs coming from him, tears streaming from underneath his bandages. "Dark Cacao cookie..." I removed his bandages to see his beautiful heterochromic eyes. He laughed and wiped his tears away, hugging me close. "I guess you would've found out eventually... I should've expected this." He kissed me on the cheek. "Not to which I'm complaining. I love you, Dark Cacao cookie."
"I love you too"
So cringe but whatever
Hollyberrys masquerade party is coming next just wait😋