A/N

So I bet a large majority are curious as to why I have unpublished all the chapters I have written. Well I wasn't content with how the story was going and frankly there was a lack of consistency with how the characters behaved and the plot at times. Further more, there were certain plot points I had written that went absolutely no where and had no effect on the story itself.

So after a while, I have decided to rewrite this story. Where I will be expanding upon character dynamics, motivations and incorporating new elements to this tale. This is mostly because when writing this I did not expect to focus on many so many characters and half of them were left under developed. I will also be redesigning a few of the characters so that they convey more of their personality. As well as making them all different from one another so they don't look like a recolour of one another. And I'll also be adding another character to this to further expand this world and create this duality between some of them.

Also I have remade the cover as the old one was quite poor in quality and had little to no relevance to the story itself and I am changing the title to 'Pulling the strings behind it all'. Anywho that's all for now, I will hopefully be posting the character designs next chapter but in the meantime I hope you are all doing well and I sincerely apologise for this somewhat immediate and unexpected change. And I hope you all have a good morning, afternoon, evening or night.

-FireFangWriting