Chapter 7- The search for Golden Freddy

In the mindscape, Eclipse and Typhoon stood there discussing with one another. Eclipse practically glowing like a nightlight similar to that of their surroundings where as Typhoon appeared dull in comparison.

Eclipse slowly turned, "You're not supposed to be here." He speaks seemingly breaking the fourth wall as he creeps closer. "Hello everybody, welcome to Sun's mind." He gestured to the cloud filled expanse that encapsulated them. "An empty void of nothing but colour."

"Isn't that what everyone's heads look like." Typhoon hummed to the celestial themed animatronic.

"Yes but it's great in here. After all, unlike you I don't have to worry about a thing in the world. No menacing thoughts appearing in." Eclipse pointed out.

Typhoon was silent for a moment, "Can't even argue with that I suppose."

"In fact, it's a perfect place for me to mould into the way I want to." Eclipse sighed checking his wrist in a nonchalant manner before his seemingly cheery tone shifted to distain. "They're doing right now aren't they?"

"I'm presuming so." Typhoon hummed stretching out his limbs for a second before messing with his fingers as though typing on a keyboard.

"You know we'll just them a favour right now, because... might as well."  He chuckled.

"Don't consent to this." Typhoon hissed before taking a seat and using the clouds to materialize a coffee cup filled with oil. "Aren't they in this one, heading to their last bastion of hope."

"You'd be correct in that regard." Eclipse spoke before breaking off in maniacal laughter. "Let's see how that bastion is won't we. If you want to see more, maybe subscribe, like, comment etc-"

"I'm going to cut you off there so I can speak to those reading this." Typhoon cut in standing up and nudging Eclipse off to the side. "The author is probably going to kill me for breaking the fourth wall but hello there. If you at all enjoy what you've seen so far, well I hope that continues for however long this lasts and such. Though I will warn you the author may or not slow down as seen recently with the release of new chapters due to out side causes and such."

"You done?" The glowing solar animatronic asked in a rather impatient tone.

The blue dragon points at him about to make a snarky comment before pausing for a hot minute. The cogs in his mind slowly turning as he tried thinking of a comeback before he eventually flipped him off.

"What are you doing?!-" 

(~Intermission~)

"Any who," Eclipse spoke side eyeing Typhoon who was drinking his oil filled cup. "I do wonder, do you think they'll finally be able to get rid of us? Do you think they'll be able to get rid of us finally?" His format of speech seemingly becoming more manic as though they were the rambling of a mad man. "They won't." He hissed.

"Shock, horror." Typhoon muttered sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"They won't be able to. They'll never be able to get rid of me." Eclipse's tone turning darker, holding malice that originated from some hellish moment in time and has been left simmering just below the surface. The celestial animatronic then broke off in psychotic laughter before eventually collecting himself. "But we'll see in the video won't we."

"He means chapter." Typhoon murmured before cutting to the slightly glitchy logo screen that was 'The Eclipse and Typhoon show'.

Before cutting away, to Typhoon slipping into consciousness where he was staring directly into the eyes of a golden version of Freddy. His eyes, hollow pits of darkness that reflected only the smallest portion of light that originated from over head.  A small hat rested on his head being that of the same hue of inky blackness that was his eye and the bowtie that rested just below his head on his chest. His spring locks and mechanical parts being visible under his felt covering that acted like his dull, grotesque, yellowed fur.