Chapter 5- Murder Mystery

"Hello everybody, welcome back to the Eclipse and Typhoon show." His tone turned dark as he lost the cheery mannerisms. "You thought it was Sun for a second there didn't you." Eclipse begun to chuckle a little. "I fooled you, you're all a bunch of idiots, either way." He laughed a bit harder before calming himself down. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. I pride myself, I'm just fooling you people. Today we are playing a little game of murder mystery." He sighed before moving closer. "And I believe we're having a few guests here, such as Freddy, Baby and Gregory. So we'll see how good of a murderer I or Typhoon are and see how long they last. Do you understand that? I don't think they'll last long but I don't expect much from a bunch of bumbling buffoons." His tone turning to a growl almost.

Eclipse backed up a bit in a chorology and calm manner. "Oh my apologies I seem to have gotten a liiiittle angry there and for that I apologize." He dragged out the 'little' as he spoke before feigning an apology. "Anyways though let's move on to the video and let's see how long these idiots last." He hissed.

With that the title screen of 'the Eclipse and Typhoon show' popped up in infant lettering as they moved as though in stop motion with a glitch add on top. With that though the lettering disappeared revealing a animatronic walking through an old fashioned hallway.

"God, why am I here again?" Typhoon muttered to himself his british accent ever so present.

"Thank all of you for taking me here. I heavily appreciate a nice game of murder and/ or mystery." Eclipse stated in Sun's voice.

"Um.../ It was weird that you-/I thought we were getting ice cream?" Gregory, Glamrock Freddy and Circus baby spoke at the same time.

"I said we'd get ice cream after but it's weird that he requested murder mystery to play." Freddy gestured to Eclipse.

Eclipse moved closer to Freddy. "Well I mean I thought it'd be a nice little change of pace." He spoke over the top of them before walking over to Circus baby. 

"Sun, the guy who would rather play with puppets then..." Freddy dragged off.

"Well, a nice change of pace. Besides it's not like we're actually dying." He brushed it off. "Though it's good practice," He muttered to himself. "But either way."

"We're not actually dying, right?" Gregory asked nervously.

"N-no Gregory it's just a game./ No little Gregory child." Circus baby and 'Sun' spoke at the same time before 'Sun' went to pat him on the head.

"Oh um okay?" The young brunet growing rather uncomfortable with this behaviour and fearing for his life.

"You know I could actually put my hand- full hand around your head." Eclipse observed.

"'Sun'." Typhoon warned in Cyclone's voice as he entered.

With that Gregory rushed behind Typhoon who titled his head at him and bent down to his height.

"Um, can we just get into the game now that everyone's here please." Circus baby asked.

"Yes let us start this fine game." Eclipse spoke in a rather in a rather eccentric manner as Baby started the game, where a five second count down occurred. "It'll be very fun you know that, oh."

"Let start the murders." Gregory stated.

Typhoon was teleported to the dining room as 'Bystander' appeared in the middle of his vision as well as 'Collect 5 clues' underneath it as Eclipse spoke, "Fantastic it appears as though I am the detective."

"I am a bystander, so that's exciting." Baby said

Typhoon just strolled around the place. "That's nice-Oh hi Freddy."