Chapter 4- Trapped in SCP 087

"Hello, everybody. How are you doing?" Eclipse spoke practically breaking the fourth wall. "Currently I've- we've taken the liberty of moving Moon, Hurricane, Cyclone and Sun over here for your entertainment." As he took a 'breath' a flashlight shone on his face ruining the ominous atmosphere somewhat. "Why?"

Typhoon was currently holding up the flash light and pointing it at him as he dragged Hurricane into a corner. "There is little to no lighting in here and because why not."

Eclipse sighed before continuing, "Anyways, we have brought them to scp-87-b. I wonder if they'll be smart enough to get out of this place."

"I don't believe they will, knowing the brains on these idiot and on those idiots." Typhoon snarled pointing towards his and Eclipse's head before pointing at Moon and Hurricane's unconscious bodies.

"But you never know." Eclipse hummed. "We might be proven surprised." Eclipse chuckled maliciously. "So without any further ado let's start with the video." 

Just as it was about to cut away Typhoon walked past Eclipse to place the flashlight back where he found it. And with that a wooden backdrop appeared with juvenile letters on it spelling out, "The Eclipse and Typhoon show". The screen occasionally glitching before the letters moved off screen.

Flashforward (When the four are waking up)

"This is sure as hell going to be entertaining." Typhoon muttered, sat down next to him being Eclipse, Cyclone's optics decided to finally turn on which only showed Cyclone staring at the wall.

The two were silent for a moment as they Sun's quite peculiar snoring and Moon decided to finally wake up after a while with an 'oww'. The two watched as all four of the animatronics woke up with the start as Moon called out to them. At one point, Sun bashed his head against the roof causing a chuckle to befall the two as they watched.

The four trying to figure out where they are at the same time as Cyclone specifically began to hype ventilate and was only calmed down as Hurricane began stroking the spines of the smaller animatronic to comfort him.

It took Moon a moment to realize why they were there after reading the sign and rules in the room they were currently stuck in. "W-why are those in there?" Typhoon asked Eclipse raising an eyebrow.

"God knows." Eclipse remarked in amusement as he watched Moon grow slightly frustrated. "Any who, I think that's our que."

"Let the chaos ensue I guess." Typhoon muttered as they walked over to the cube which almost immediately sent them to their respective bodies.

Eclipse shot back up after Sun crumpled to the floor. "You're right."

"Hi Eclips-" Moon responded only to be cut off when he heard a scuffle behind him.

As he turned he practically saw 'Cyclone' tearing himself away from Hurricane, "Get your damn hands off me." A British voice hissed promoting the large, red dragon to let go. The yellow dragon crawling over towards the two celestial themed animatronics as he cussed under his breath.

"We did do something." Eclipse continued looking out through doorway for a moment. "We wanna see if you're finally good enough to get out of here." He spoke with a hiss as he pointed at Moon. "Same with those two." He pointed to his head followed by Typhoon's.

Hurricane sighed as he crawled over to Moon, "Boy it'll be so fun if we get stuck here. Then you two don't get your fun."

"Yeah, then again we get quite enough entertainment seeing those two blithering around but let's see you try anyways." The yellow draconic animatronic gestured to the door.