Chapter 1- An ally?

Finally. His body shaking with this almost euphoric feeling. Oh how long had he been trapped in this desolate hellscape. He had no idea at this point, he could recall the day he was trapped in here: the 3rd of March in 20**. His mind slowly deteriorated in the process as a manic grin plastered the once calm and collective face he had.

The temptation to call at the cage he'd been contained in for far too long. He was as you could say bordering insanity or he was probably over that line, it was such a fine line really. All he was aware of was his the hours he spent locked away, his life previously and his hatred.

As he walked up to the cube, he gingerly touched it as his arm shook. Instead of the searing pain that he'd come to expect, he was immediately sent to somewhere all too familiar. He shook his head looking down at himself to see a bright yellow coloured outer shell greeting him.

"What?" He muttered, his head snapping around to look around him till his eyes fell on a Sunny themed animatronic.

"Oh, hi Cyclone. How are you doing?" The sun themed animatronic asked, though there seemed to be an irritated undertone to it.

Typhoon cleared his throat. "I-I'm fine, 'Sun'. What are you up to?" He spoke imitating Cyclone's nervous toned voice.

"Nothing much." 'Sun' replied walking over to the security desk.

Typhoon hummed in suspicion, his cheery tone lacking that excitability he'd normally have. He followed, trying to act with the anxious mannerisms that Cyclone would displace normally. 'Sun' from the desk seemed to slightly glare at him. His eyes for a moment turning a deep yellow before shifting back to their blank white colour.

"Sooo," 'Cyclone' spoke. "What are you up to 'Sun'? You're only ever at the security desk unless... you're getting disinfectant."

"I could say the same thing, 'Cyclone'." 'Sun' responded, growing suspicious of the yellow, draconic animatronic. "You're normally too anxious to come near the desk."

Typhoon's eyes narrowed at the animatronic next to him, who reciprocated it. "Who are you?" His grin wide as though forcing a grin on his face. Speaking in his regular voice.

"Just as I thought." 'Sun' hummed. "Another ai. Let me guess you seek revenge on Moon, Cyclone, Hurricane and m-?"

Typhoon laughed and shook his head. "Oh please stop pretending to be the 'star' of the daycare. You don't need to lie. You may have fooled those numb skulls, it does not necessarily mean I'll fall for this trickery. So I'll repeat again, who are you?"

The sun themed animatronic for a moment paused before smirking. "You're pretty good. I'll give you that. As for who I am, well what's the point in telling you?" The Solar themed animatronic's eyes turning back to that yellow he saw before.

Typhoon crossed his arms, "Well I personally believe it is a sign of manners and I'd rather not refer to you as 'you' constantly. Besides we don't necessarily need to be enemies here."

"Are you implying a collaboration?" The celestial animatronic asked walking behind the draconic animatronic.

"I may, after all it appears we may have similar goals and such. After all, we are both want to have control our own body as we were forced to share a body with an idiot who is completely unaware of our... existence and such." Typhoon hummed.

"Similar goals he says." The celestial animatronic scoffed under his breath before taking a breath and speaking more clearly. "And how do I know that you'll assist me in my goal?"

A grin grew on Typhoon's face, showcasing every fang in the body he had current control of. "You don't. But I assure you, that we'll help one another due to the benefits we'll offer one another. Besides I am a man of my word for the most part." He bows at the end.

"Well-" the celestial animatronic was cut off.

"Hey, Sun and Cyclone. What are you two up to?" A red dragon cut him off.

The two glanced at one another for a spilt second before the celestial animatronic hastily responded. "Hey, Hurricane. Me and Cuclone were just discussing what to... clean first in the daycare. Now I say we clean up the jungle gyms but Cyclone suggests we should clean un the castles." The celestial animatronic responded imitating Sun again. "And I was wondering what you think?"

"... Don't know honestly. Nor do I care. Anywho, I'll be off to help Moon. Oh also, here's that soft toy you wanted Cyclone." With that Hurricane tossed him a plushy of himself at 'Cyclone' who caught it, barely.  Then Hurricane turned and walked off in the direction of the ball pit.

Typhoon's eyes narrowed at the red animatronic as he squeezed the soft toy in hand, his claws pricking the chest of it as the head and limbs flopped to the side. His grin becoming sharp and almost appearing forced in a sense before he took a breath to calm himself down. Dropping the toy onto the security desk.

"It seems you hate Hurricane, yes?" The celestial animatronic asked.

"You have no idea." Typhoon responded with a hiss as he rubbed his forehead in agitation.

The celestial animatronic hummed in response. "I'd love presume we'll be meeting one another again some time soon."

"Perhaps." Typhoon responded. "Before you let the... idiot take control again, to what is your name?"

"People like to call me Eclipse." He spoke gesturing to himself. "And to whom ever are you?"

"I go by Typhoon." He spoke taking a bow. "Till we meet again Eclipse." With that he tapped the side of his head and his eyes turned to static before shifting into the orange tinged irises.

Cyclone shook his head, his body shaking as he quickly scampered from behind the desk. "S-sun? W-why was I behind the d-d-desk?"

Sun quickly shook his head and looked around. "Ummm, sleepwalking?"

The two stood there confused as if pondering to what had moved them from their original placement before they blacked out for what seemed like a fraction of a second.