Chapter 8- The Truth

"Hey everybody." Eclipse spoke out of the blue as well as trying to imitate that of a jump scare, which unfortunately lead to Typhoon spilling his beverage on himself. "How goes it?" He laughed, completely unaware of Typhoon's predicament. "Oh, back in this little mind palace in here. In the middle of no where." He walked about his arms outstretched as he laughed. "I think today is the day we can finally get out of these shackles of ours. You know, with all the stuff that Golden Freddy has done and such." He had his head titled at a slightly awkward angle.

"I personally, can't wait to torment those four again." He folds his arms.

"Yes, because it would be so terribly fun for us." Typhoon hummed tossing away the mug as he tried brushing away the oily drink from his chest.

"Well I think it will be anyways. What do you think will happen here, folks? Do you think that Moon, Hurricane, Cyclone or Sun will be able to sssssssomewhat convince us otherwise to not hurt them? Or do you think that we just won't -I-" Eclipse was cut off.

"Don't care." Typhoon corrected him. "Besides it's obvious but for you people in the back who clearly don't understand. Neither of us care about this... thing."

Eclipse then begun to laugh before making spiritic gestures. "Well let's see if these four bumbling buffoons can convince otherwise. Right?" He laughed. "Now on to the video-"

"Chapter." Typhoon appeared next to the eclipsed sun animatronic, his chest coated in oil that almost appeared like that of a terrible paint job.

"What's on your chest?" Eclipse hummed.

"My drink that you made me spill." For a moment the two stayed in silence as they stared at one another before it quickly cut to the title screen 'The Eclipse and Typhoon show' before cutting to Moon and Hurricane who had entered the cloud filled void.

"I'm gonna be honest there is more happening here than I thought there would be." Moon stated before Hurricane deadpanned.

They turn around to see Eclipse who is a bright glowing yellow version of Sun, "Yo- really?" Hurricane begun noting down his appearance as his expression showed how unimpressed he was.

"What?" Eclipse asked, one of his rays out of place.

"That's the form you choose to take." Moon responded.

"The only form I can take inside this mind." He looked at his glowing hands before looking up at Moon and Hurricane approaching. Their colouration being dull in comparison.

"Fun." Moon responded.

"You're here, now." Eclipse spoke as though an idea came to mind.

"Yeah." Moon deadpanned.

"I could do into yours now, I think." Eclipse continued moving closer as he pointed ta Moon.

"No you couldn't." Hurricane hissed.

"I bet I will, you know." He spoke under his breath. "So, you two wanted to come talk to us, while we try taking over your brothers again."

"Yeah." Moon simply responded.

Eclipse chuckled in response before saying in a slightly deeper voice. "This better be good."

"What do you want? You caused so much chaos, for what ultimate purpose? Yes, I left you behind. Yes, you are a sour, sad little robot about it." Moon spoke whilst Eclipse paid little mind due to being so disinterested. "But you have no purpose to really be doing any of this."

Typhoon finally returning with a fresh cup of oil in hand, his chest having been wiped clean. He walked up behind Hurricane and Moon, though was quite quiet in his approach as he stopped taking the occasional sip as they spoke.