Temptation~

Aziraphale put his hand on Crowley's inner thigh

Aziraphale wanted to kiss Crowley but he wasn't sure if it was ok to while he was in this state. Then Crowley kissed Aziraphale first.

Aziraphale was taken aback for a second then realized it was ok. He forgot that Crowley was ok with this and that it was safe for him to touch Crowley.

Aziraphale broke the kiss.

"How did you-?" Aziraphale was shocked

"Aziraphale I know that glare. It was the same one the first time we kissed." Crowley chuckled

"Oh dear." Aziraphale said embarrassed. His face was a beat red.

It was true Crowley knew the angel more than anybody.

Aziraphale felt different he was more out of control and he felt different it wasn't normal attraction like love. It was lust.

Aziraphale panicked they had started being open to eachother a month ago and now this??

Aziraphale tried to discreetly hide his legs hoping Crowley wouldn't notice. But like many things Crowley was good at noticing sudden behavior switches in Aziraphale.

"Something wrong Aziraphale~" Crowley knew exactly what he was doing.

"Yes everything is fine!" Aziraphale tried to sound adamant but Crowley saw through it

Crowley placed his hand on Aziraphale's thigh

"Really~" Crowley said smirking

"Y-Yes..." Aziraphale wasn't sure if he could keep this up any longer

"Your body seems to think differently~" Crowley chuckled

Aziraphale turned beat red

"You really can't lie to me can you~" Crowley said climbing up onto Aziraphale.

Aziraphale was certainly about to discorperate. He wasn't used to that kind of thing let alone actually doing it.

"You wanna take this upstairs~" Crowley whispered into Aziraphale's ear mischievously

Aziraphale's knees felt weak he wasn't sure what to say he felt his whole body stiff.

"Yes." Aziraphale muttered full of embarrassment

Crowley was shocked at his answer but didn't mind

Crowley grabbed Aziraphale bye the shirt and led him upstairs

Aziraphale was nervous he had never done anything like this before.

Crowley took Aziraphale's by the hand and they both sat down on the bed.

"Someone's a little tense~" Crowley teased

Crowley climbed onto Aziraphale's lap.

"Don't worry I'll make you scream my name~" Aziraphale's head started spinning

Aziraphale would be lucky if he didn't discorperate by the end of this.

Aziraphale miracled the door locked. The last thing he wanted was for Muriel to hear any of the unholy sounds that could possibly escape the room.

Crowley pulled Aziraphale on top of him.

"You sure you want to do this?" Crowley said still unsure of how the angel accepted so quickly.

Aziraphale wanted it. Nothing about it felt forced to him it was just nervousness that surrounded him that he was unsure of.

"Yes I'm sure." Aziraphale said nervously