6. YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
Ruhaana hurriedly went near Naina and held her hand. Rajveer was just staring at her but then someone disturbed his gazing session. It was one of his female associates who went near him to talk to him or rather try to seek his attention. She said...

Woman (With a seductive smile) - Hey Raj, you are looking hot and sexy as always...!!!

Rajveer (With a confident smile) - I already know that, Tanya. Tell me something knew...!!!

Tanya (Putting her index finger over his chest) - Come on na Raj, let's dance. Main ab kafi bore hone lagi hu is party se... Or... (With a suggestive smile) Should we do something more exciting...???!!!

But it was like, he didn't even wanted to acknowledge her presence there. He was just looking towards his sister and Naina. They both seemed to giggling over something. He looked at Tanya and then at Naina. He couldn't help but compare their smiles, their facial expressions, their way of looking around. Everything was so different between them. He said...

Rajveer (With cruel smile) - We've talked about this before, Tanya. You're not my type and you're not even eligible to be by Rajveer Singh Shekhawat's side, as My Woman... (Looking at Naina with a soft smile) Certainly not...!!!

Tanya got irritated after listening to that and even angry. She looked at Naina in anger but she couldn't do anything about that. She was curious to know about the girl who was able to attract his attention only and only towards her. She wanted to know everything about her and then... Punish her in her own way for stealing her man away from her.

On the other hand, Naina and Ruhaana were spending time together while talking to each other and giggling on every little thing. After some time, Ruhaana said...

Ruhaana (Looking towards the Bar Counter) - Di, aap do minute yahi ruko. Mujhe pyaas lagi hai. Main koi colddrink le aati hu. Aap kuch piyoge?

Naina (Nodding her head) - Just some cold water... But jaldi aa jaana. Tumhara vo jallad bhai bhi nahi hai yaha aaspass aur tum bhi jaa rahi ho. Mujhe bahot zyada awkward lagega akele, to jaldi aa jaana. Mera phone nahi hai, varna vahi use karke timepass kar leti aur aise akeli khadi rehke awkward bhi nahi lagta.

Ruhaana (Assuring her) - Don't worry, Di. Main jaldi hi aa jaugi. Just five minutes, okay?

Naina just nodded her head and Ruhaana left towards the Bar Counter. Rajveer was just staring at her while she was looking around awkwardly and nervously. She could feel his gaze but she didn't know that it was Rajveer only. Other than Rajveer, there was another person, who was looking at her. When he saw that Naina was alone, he approached her.

Rajveer saw that guy approaching Naina so, his facial expressions changed from soft to hard. He didn't say anything to Tanya and started to walk towards Naina. When he reached near them, he heard that guy introducing himself to her...

Guy (Putting his hand forward) - Hey there beautiful...!!! I'm Yash Gupta. Have we met before? Maine tumhe pehle kabhi nahi dekha hai, I'm sure, varna mujhse milne ke baad ladkiyan zyada der tak single rehti nahi hai...!!!

Rajveer was looking way too much angry. He just wanted to shoot that Yash guy but before he could do or say anything, Naina started to speak...

Naina (With a smirk) - Can you excuse me now? I'm waiting for someone here... And anyways... You're not my type so, I'm simply not interested. Tum kahi aur jakar apni in so-called tricks ka istemaal kar sakte ho but please, leave me alone...!!!

Listening to her answer, Rajveer smirked and his anger was gone in a split second. He just scoffed at the other guy. He didn't know that his Kitten has this savage side to herself... But that guy wasn't in the mood to give up that easily. He said...

Yash (Pretending to be hurt) - Ouch...!!! You're a very interesting woman. I still like to know you. Kya pata ke mujhe jaanne ke baad tumhara type hi main ban jau... You never know...!!!

Naina (Getting annoyed) - You never give up, do you...???!!!

Before he could say anything, Rajveer went and stood beside her while holding her waist. She was surprised at first but somehow she recognized his possessive touch so, she got a bit nervous because she still remembered that warning of his to not create any kind of drama in the party. She started to say something...

Naina (A bit nervously) - Rajveer, vo...

Yash (With a bit of fear) - Big Boss...!!! (Looking at his hand around her waist) I'm sorry, Big Boss...!!! Mujhe nahi pata tha that she's your woman...!!! Please, mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Dubaara aisa kabhi nahi hoga... (To Naina) I'm sorry, Lady Boss...!!!

Rajveer just smirked when he literally ran from there after addressing her as Lady Boss, as in, his woman and wife. On the other hand, Naina was just looking at him open-mouthed. She asked...

Naina (In a shock) - What did he just call me?

Rajveer (Without any expressions) - Come with me... Right now...!!!

He was taking her back inside. He was walking at a very fast pace and she wasn't able to keep up with him. She said...

Naina (Pulling his hand to slow him down) - Kya tum dheere nahi chal sakte? Maine itni badi heels pehni hai, tumhe dikhayi nahi de raha hai kya? Aur vaise bhi, maine kuch nahi kiya tha, vahi mujhse baat karne aaya tha. Ab kya mujhe kisise baat karne ki bhi ijazat nahi hai? Tum ye kab samjhnewale ho ke mujhe tumse dar nahi lagta, mujhe darane ki faltu ki koshishen bandh kardo tum, samjhe?

She managed to break free and when she was about to turn around to go towards the party hall again. He pulled her forearm with a jerk and pinned her to the nearby wall. That move was so sudden that their hearts skipped a bit together. They were very close to each other. She again got nervous because of their closeness and her breathing got uneven so, he asked...

Rajveer (In husky slow voice) - Agar tum mujhse darti nahi ho, to tumhari dhadkane badh kyu gayi achanak se? You're breathing is uneven... Why?

Naina (In a slow voice) - Maine kaha na ke mujhe tumse dar nahi lagta...!!!

Rajveer (Caressing her left cheek) - To ye kaisa effect hai, Naina? Do I... Make you... Nervous?

After hearing his last question, she looked at him. It was like, they were lost in each other. Both were observing each other's facial expressions while scanning their faces by their eyes. Suddenly, his eyes landed on her lips which were dark pink because of the lipstick she wore and then, he heard only one word...

Naina (Breathing heavily) - YES...!!!

It was an invitation enough for him. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her. It was a sudden moment for them so, the kiss was very passionate and fast. It was a bit forceful on his part. He wasn't in the mood to let her go... EVER...!!!
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

Jab isme 25 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤