37

Jill let's go. Are you sure? Yes ! Okay give me a few minutes to finish this last. Jerry we will be going to my house now after we pack our stuff. I called my wife. She is working on ours . She just putting all of our clean stuff away.

It's raining now.  Antonio is Nazanin coming to the house? No she will be staying at her home. She already got her stuff. Okay!

We finally left.

Chief we have the information that detective Raymund obtained.  I have to admit it was funny seeing them with swords to their necks when we arrived. What do you mean swords? Nia and Sienna Peeples and others caught them. Oh my! They were scared to get their throats sliced.  I can only imagine.  She is going back to Mexico. Diandra call the authorities. I already did while you were at lunch.  They checked with their airline.  She isn't on any flight. She probably will be disguised and have another fake passport.

Diandra left my office. I was calling the FBI to update them than Jay Halstead, sheriff.

We finally made it to Jane's and Rony opened the door. I just saw it on TV. Is everyone okay? Yeah I just have burnt parking lot with an abandoned vehicle.  I guess they thought we would go outside to be shot.  Sienna, Nia  and others caught them and had swords on their necks.  She is going back to Mexico. We are all packed.

We leave and I call Jane so she can lock her home. The alarm is on. I updated her and she told me to be safe as the roads are slippery with the oil coming to the surface. Antonio is driving his truck.  He switched out the other day after he did a tune up.

Mom she is at it again. Mijo I saw it on the news.  She is costing this city too much.  I agree.

My mother went back to watching her novela as we continued to work on our wedding.

At the center....
Sienna it felt like the good old days like I was a ranger.  Babe are you okay? I just came from jujitsu  and see all the cops at clinic? Yeah my mom played a ranger with a sword.  Excuse Sienna thanks for our gifts. We are heading out. Okay enjoy your days off . We will and you enjoy your vacation. We will.  You heard my boss. Hi Alesha. Hello.

They left. I think we should close until January seventh.

We started turning off the lights and locking up. I turned the alarm and we left to our houses.

 I turned the alarm and we left to our houses

It's good to be back home. Jerry and Jill you can go home. Are you sure? Yes Maria will be home soon.  Hector and the guys are home. We saw the Flores have the vehicles repaired. Yes except the rental is at the body shop. Maura they got another one. I am off to my office.  I have more work to do.  Cousin I will make dinner. Okay! I will go unpack.  

Jill and Jerry left to go to their home.