Michael Porter Jr- Perks of being pregnant in the NBA

A/N: this is the unreleased part of the Michael Porter Jr & Thomas Welsh: Together for a Day. Although, this was few days before Mike was due to give birth to his second baby via forceps delivery.

Rose Porter Welsh- 1

Michael Porter Jr- 38 weeks pregnant with Mikaela

Side Note: Michael Porter Jr (Rose's mother.) Rose and Thomas Welsh (Rose's father.)

Denver, Colorado
9:00am,

Mike takes his one year old daughter Rose with him to the game where he and Thomas Welsh were playing together. Yet, he would always have the flaws of him being pregnant in the NBA and a full time mom to Rose. Somehow, Bryn Forbes who noticed Mike walking around the basketball court were surprised like dude! How on earth would you allow a heavily pregnant male to play basketball like this? Well, shooting a three pointer, free throws and blocking someone when pregnant would be a good thing right? Mike would always have a thought about going around the corner of the court.

Thomas Welsh: Mike! I thought you'd be staying home today.

Michael Porter Jr: Nah, it's too boring to be stuck in the house all day babe, so I decided to bring our little Rose with us.

Thomas Welsh: I see, awww! Someone wants to see daddy.

Michael Porter Jr: 😊

Thomas Welsh: I know that being an athlete and a mother to our baby may be the most challenging part, but you are a wonderful mother to our Rosie.

Michael Porter Jr: thanks babe.

Thomas Welsh: Anytime, what do you feel like eating after the practice?

Michael Porter Jr: Actually babe, let's eat out at IHOP. I have been craving for pancakes for a while now, but I don't want the unborn baby in my womb to get too big.

Thomas Welsh: Right! You have to watch what you're eating.

Michael Porter Jr: yep and not to mention, there was a young NBA player that went in labor with his first baby and man! The baby weighed at ten pounds 😵

Thomas Welsh: Oh wow, did he do the C-Section or normal delivery?

Michael Porter Jr: normal.

Thomas Welsh: Damn.

Michael Porter Jr: tell me about it babe, I hope the baby that was in my womb is not a heavy one. Although, I believe he had a girl.

Thomas Welsh: I see.

Michael Porter Jr: Rosie, want to see your mommy play around the court?

Rose started to giggle watching her mom shoot the basket. She squeals like a happy baby. It made Thomas smile knowing that their little bundle would always watch her mom play on the court. In those times when Mike's boyfriend comes home from the basketball game, he would always see Mike and Rose napping just like a mother and child would always do. In fact, it felt like they were a happy family. Mike and Thomas may have been fighting like dogs and cats, but it never stopped them from loving each other when Mike gave birth to a baby girl named Rose and now they are expecting another baby girl.

Next, they were eating at IHOP as Rose was on the high chair eating on her own when Mike heard someone passing gas. Mike started laughing. "Why? What happened?" Thomas asked. "Rose just passed gas," Mike got up to apologize to the people that were eating nearby.

Michael Porter Jr: my apologies everyone, my daughter just farted 😂

Thomas Welsh: 😂

Michael Porter Jr: Hang on, she pooped in her diaper, I'm going to take her to the bathroom and change her.

Mike picks up Rose from the high chair and takes her to the restroom to change her diaper.

Michael Porter Jr: you're bent on being stubborn and a silly baby just like your mommy Mike.

After he finished changing his one year old daughter's diaper, he gets out of the restroom as Thomas pays for the to go box. Usually, Mike would always eat before he went in labor and he will do it before their second baby girl comes out.

- Back at the Porter Welsh residence -

Mike was watching Bluey with Rose and Thomas Welsh when she started giggling when she watched the unborn baby moving around inside her mother's womb.

Michael Porter Jr: I see you were watching the baby move inside your mommy's belly.

Even with Rose's soft skull, he was gentle not to let it become more painful.

Michael Porter Jr: So babe, are you going somewhere with your friends tomorrow?

Thomas Welsh: no I decided to stay home with you since I wouldn't want you to give birth alone.

Michael Porter Jr: if you want, I can ask my dad to come over.

Thomas Welsh: No no It's okay, you don't need to call your dad.

Michael Porter Jr: Okay then, we'll stay home together until Rose's baby sister comes out.

Thomas Welsh: 😘

Mike, Rose and Thomas were asleep together in the room after watching Bluey. Thomas took a selfie of himself with his sleeping girlfriend and their one year old daughter Rose. In fact, Mike has the NBA Compression tank top that he would be wearing in case he chooses to do the home birth.

This is what the compression tank top will look like for Mike to wear for his home birth: