Michael Porter Jr. & Nikola Jokic: The Cheater 1/3

*Unreleased parts of the Michael Porter Jr. & Nikola Jokic: The Guilt trip

Context: Mike finds out that Nikola Jokic cheats on him with a former teammate during his pregnancy. Well it was the first time that Nikola Jokic cheated on his 3 month pregnant girlfriend Michael Porter Jr with PJ Dozier. In that case, Mike would debate whether he would have Nikola Jokic go back to Mike or yet, become a single mother. Somehow, the most difficult part would be Mike giving birth to a baby all by himself while being surrounded by the doctors when no one is around him in which it will be on the other parts.

Nikola snuck past the partygoers and decided to drive home. Little did he know, Mike had discovered that Nikola was cheating on him. He saw the Live Photo of PJ kissing him. Mike became furious. "What's the meaning of this?" Mike showed the photo of PJ kissing Nikola. "What the? What do you mean?" "I saw you kissing PJ Dozier," Mike confronted his boyfriend. "Mike, It's not what it looks like, I'm sorry,"

Michael Porter Jr: just leave me alone. I Don't want to talk to you.

Nikola Jokic: Mike I know you're mad but please, I can explain.

Michael Porter Jr: What's the point of explaining it to me? I've seen enough. From now on, I'm going to sleep in the different bedroom.

Nikola Jokic: Mike please don't do this. We can talk about this.

Michael Porter Jr: There's nothing to talk about. Get out!

Nikola Jokic: Mike don't do this to me.

Michael Porter Jr: I said get out!

It didn't take long for Mike to realize that Nikola had been cheating on him. The next couple of weeks, he went to his hometown in Columbia, Missouri only to find out that Nikola was cheating on him with a teammate. His sister Cierra knew what was wrong.

He was watching TV as his sister Cierra brings a glass of water and the multivitamin for Mike to take it for his healthy pregnancy. "So how are you doing Mikey?" His sister went to him. "I've been good," He answered. "It's been a rough week," "Awwww so sorry to hear that," Cierra went to him and rubbed her brother's 3 month baby bump. Mike admitted that Nikola had cheated on him with PJ Dozier. "It's okay sis, I'm used to it. I just don't know how it's going to take if I'm going to raise the baby on my own," "Don't worry Mike, my siblings and I got you," Cierra said. "Even though, he's not here. You don't have to worry about him anymore. Plus, you don't need him to take responsibility of your baby," Mike started crying.

Michael Porter Jr: it's all my fault! Why did I have to put up with his stupid behavior?

Cierra Porter: Mike I feel bad for what had happened to you and Nikola.

Michael Porter Jr: it's okay, I'm used to it. I just want my baby to grow up to be happy with the family that she would've wanted.

She hugs him and told him that it will be alright.

Michael Porter Jr: I just want to know why he would do this, I don't even know how to describe it.

Cierra Porter: Mike, you've been dealing with his erratic attitude and the way he cheated on you is beyond me.

Michael Porter Jr: I'm such a fool.

His sister placed his hand on Mike's growing baby belly. "Your baby wouldn't want you to feel lonely," "I know," She replied. "I had no idea how he would do this to me especially when I'm pregnant with his baby," "Mike, you don't need to worry about his erratic behavior," She added that Mike can be a single mother even though he and Nikola would decide to go on their separate ways.

Michael Porter Jr: If that's the case, who's going to accompany me when I give birth?

Cierra Porter: me. I would do what I can to make sure you're not alone.

Mike and his sister hugged each other and told them that everything was going to be alright.

Cierra Porter: I'll say it's okay Mike, you got this. Do it for the baby.

Michael Porter Jr: of course! 😂.

Next, Mike was listening to Fake Love by BTS on his phone and Jevon was listening to it as well. He was wondering what made him listen to the Fake love song. Well it indicated that Nikola Jokic had cheated on him with a former teammate. "Mike, you shouldn't have to put up with your cheating partner like that," Jevon told him. "It's not worth stressing yourself out and your baby," "I know," Mike said sobbing. Jontay heard his brother cry for his boyfriend Nikola Jokic. You can really tell that he loved him so much that it turned out that he was dealing with a cheating boyfriend.

Jevon decided to find the fun part for Mike to overcome the cheating relationship. In fact, Mike knows that he and Nikola were such a great couple and he just needed to work things out. On the contrary, Nikola was trying to make sure that Mike was his first choice and will make him be his wife, but PJ Dozier would tell him that he can start a family.

Jevon Porter: you can be a single mother Mike, I don't want you to be hurt like that.

Michael Porter Jr: I know.

Jevon Porter: My brother is going to be a mom 🤩

Michael Porter Jr: Thanks for your compliment Jevon, I needed that 🥺

Jevon Porter: Anytime Mike, I don't like to see you being hurt. You deserve better.

Bri Porter: yep that's right and if he does that to you one more time, Imma tell him, hey that's your pregnant wife! You should know better not to cheat on him/her.

Michael Porter Jr: Okay sis you're going way too far on this one but of course ❤️.