Jalen Duren Bonus

*Jalen Duren is a young athlete for Detroit Pistons who usually plays with his teammates. However, things came crashing down when he becomes pregnant with his first child and doesn't know where the father of his baby is.*

Detroit MI,
8:00pm,

Jalen Durren is now 9 months pregnant and could give birth anytime. However, he was hit with a contraction as his mother was coming here to accompany him. She takes Jalen out for a walk around the block as he and her were trying to speed up things. She called the midwife that the baby was coming and she will be there shortly to bring some supplies over. Since Jalen wanted to do a home birth so that his mother can accompany him. His sister was there with him as she sat on the couch watching TV, but was abruptly stopped when she had to help her brother was hit with a contraction. She watched the episode of 16 and pregnant and noticed that she had to help her brother out. "I'll help you," She and her mother helped her brother walk to speed up the dilation as the midwife arrives to help around. She may have been in the 70s but she was the first one to accommodate the process of delivering the baby. They decided to take him out for walks around the block.

Jalen Duren was standing at 6'11" and was wearing joggers and gray tank top in which it wasn't unusual for an athlete to wear any clothes during pregnancy. After taking him for a walk, his sister helped him remove his pants and underwear so that he can prepare to push the baby out during birth. He sways side to side in which it could help the baby go down through the cervix. It took couple of hours for him to be fully dilated.

1:00am,

"Owwwww! Mom!" He felt a contraction intensifying. "It's okay, it's okay Jalen. We're halfway through the stage of pushing," He nodded and took a half an hour nap to increase his energy to have a baby. The midwife was preparing with the towels, washcloth and other items that were needed to help Jalen give birth to a baby.

3:00am,

"I need to push mom," He muttered as the midwife checked and yet, he's fully dilated. It was time for Jalen Duren to start pushing. "Push! Jalen! Push!" The midwife ordered and Jalen did with a loud scream. "Just like that Jalen, you're doing great!" His mom praised him along with the midwife. "You got this bro," His sister cheered him. "You're being tough," He was sweating as his sister grabbed the washcloth to wipe the sweat on the forehead. "Just remember to breathe bro," She commanded. Jalen followed the breathing before he demanded he could push again. "Jalen, you're going to feel a lot of pressure from the baby, you need to push some more!" "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!" He gritted his teeth gripping on to the bedsheets. "I know you're tired, push! Jalen!" "Mom, I'm tired! I want to give up," He shouted. "It hurts like hell," "I know you're tired but you're doing so well Jalen," "AAAAAHHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHH!" The screaming could be heard from the whole house. "The head is almost out! You can do it," The midwife said checking his labor. "Keep going," Jalen lets out a whimper feeling the baby's head crowning.

"Mom! It burns!" He lets out a yelp indicating that he was on the crowning stage. "I can see the baby's head," She noticed that the baby had a lot of hair. "Oh my goodness! The baby's head has a lot of hair," He panted through it without tearing. He took a break between contractions. He paused for a while as the midwife checked to see if the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck. Although, there was no sign of the umbilical cord being around the neck of the baby. "You're halfway there Jalen," She commanded. "Push a little more!" He held it in for ten seconds and took a break. "Okay, her head is out, now you have to push for the shoulders," Jalen did as he could, screaming until he heard the sound of a baby crying.

"Congratulations for your baby girl," Jalen cried tears of joy knowing that his baby was born. "You did it Jalen!" His mom and sister cheered as she cut the cord and cleaned the newborn baby before returning the baby back to the mother. "Hi baby, I'm your mommy," Jalen Durren smiles. "What's the name of your newborn?" She asked. "Jasmine," Jalen said. "That's a pretty name," She congratulated him for the baby.

Jasmine Riley Duren
Born at 3:30am on August 12 2022
Gender: female
Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz.
Parents-
Mother: Jalen Montez Duren.