9

"looks like she reached out to everyone...equally." isaiah stated aloud. leilani looked around at her friends in confusion. "yeah, but i think she reached out to me first." lucas said to isaiah. "uh, i don't think she did." isaiah argued. "did we miss something?" james asked the two. "we totally missed something.." justin said and james nodded.

"you guys," margot came jogging around the corner. "my mom knew biddle." she said to them. "wait, how do you know that?" isabella asked. margot held up a brown book, "it's all in here." she stated. "what's that?" leilani asked. "a scrapbook, look, follow me." margot said and started to jog to the next location.

her friends followed behind her all equally concerned.

margot led them into the auditorium and rushed over to the front stage.

"okay. the way that it works is that if i'm in the location that the page is about, i see the vision. i see the past perfectly. so all the information that we need is in the scrapbook." margot explained. "that bratt gave you." isaiah added. "do we not think that it's a little weird that all of this started happening at the same exact time that bratt moved into the biddle house? hmm, okay me either." isabella said. "it's definitely creepy." leilani spoke. "thank you, lani." isabella said and leilani nodded with a smile.

"this ends badly." isaiah warned margot, but she only sighed. "trust me, it's too dangerous!" isaiah said, but lucas snatched the book from the boy. "yeah, but she can decide for herself." he said as he placed the book onto the stage.

justin looked over to leilani who had been watching the interaction closely with furrowed brows.

"uh, yeah... that being said, he is kind of right though. it's a little dangerous." lucas added. "yes," isaiah slammed his hand on the book and snatched it off the stage. "thanks, lucas, i am right." isaiah had been glaring at lucas as he said so. "okay it's getting really cis-het up in here." james commented.

"i promise you, my mom isn't going to tell us anything." margot said before snatching the book out of isaiah's hand. "so this," she held up the book, "this is the one chance to finally know the truth. so i have to do this. i have to go back in." margot said as she walked past the two boys and sat into a chair and opened up the scrapbook.

they all watched as she opened up to the page that took place in their current spot: the auditorium.

"whoa, wait, where's that?" lucas asked. "it's right here." margot said. "oh so we're doing this..?" justin asked looking around at the others. leilani met his gaze, nodded worriedly.

within seconds margot was spaced out as they all watched. leilani could feel her throat closing at the sight. watching as the girls eyes turned darker than usual, her eyes were fully taken over by the darkness.

"uh, what's up with her eyes?" james asked, now noticing the darkness. as they all payed close attention as the pages in the book began to turn on their own. "holy shit." leilani muttered under her breath as the watched the unreal scene in front of her.

"what the hell is happening?" lucas asked frantically as they all backed away from the scene. leilani unknowingly grabbed the boys hand as he held her close. "hey, margot?" isaiah looked at her questioningly. "margot, margot." isabella squatted in front of margot and started shaking her shoulders. "what is going on?" justin asked as they all began to panic. "margot, come on, wake up! margot!" isaiah was panicking now.

"what can we do? what do we do?" leilani asked watching as they continued to try to shake the girl awake. "i can't believe we let her do this. have we learned nothing?" james spoke. "she gave us no choice." isaiah said as he walked over to james.

leilani let go of lucas, completely still not realizing that she had been attached to him as she stepped forward trying to see if she could do something, but before she could, isabella drew her hand back and slapped margot. "oh shit!" "whoa!" the boys spoke in unison as leilani's hands went over her mouth.

they grew quiet, looking at the girl. "what!?" she asked but they all stayed quiet. "that was definitely something." leilani commented as she and isabella made eye contact. "too much?" isabella mouthed her words and leilani nodded.

"okay. okay, wait." james walked over to margot and grabbed the book. "she told us we need to be in the same place that connects with the scrapbook page, right? and it flipped to this page. that's the biddle house." james explained. the look of realization went over everyone. "yeah, so that's how we gotta get her out. we gotta use the scrapbook at the biddle house to get in." lucas spoke.

the teens looked over to the girl who sat in her daze. "but how are we gonna get her out of school?" isaiah asked. "i have an idea." isabella said. "no more slapping, i hope." justin spoke, isabella turned to look at him but he only held his hands up in defense. "just saying." he muttered to himself.

leilani stood gasping for air looking at the house that had been on fire as the others sat margot down.

the scene was too real, and being inside of a scrapbook? leilani would've never thought of anything like this in her life.

"there were other people in the house." leilani was able to hear margot from where she stood. the door to the house soon opened watching as other teens exited the house as well, coughing as they ran.

leilani's eyes were wide as she tried making out the crowd. the unknown crowd of people then pulled their hoods down, still gasping for air. "i found it." the boy spoke,

"mom?" leilani looked back at margot after hearing the girls words. "we have to get him out." the girl said as she tried approaching the house but the boy with blonde hair stopped her. the cries of biddle were heard as the basement exploded with fire making all the teens jump in unison. "he's gone. harold's gone." the blonde haired girl spoke in panic.

leilani felt her heart beating against her chest, she knew the others had been beating just as fast as hers.
"dad." isaiah noticed.

"i told you. you didn't believe me."

"not now, nora."

"now what do we call someone?"

"no."

the teens could only watch the scene in front of them.

"biddle's dead. okay? it doesn't mean we have to ruin our lives, too. i can't go to jail, okay. grab the case."

and with that, the case was grabbed and they all ran away.

leilani looked back at her friends, walking over to justin and wrapping her arm around his, but her grip faded once they all snapped out of the scrapbook and she found herself stumbling forward before she caught herself. "you guys, did we just find out our parents are murderers?" james questioned. "no. no, that's not possible." margot panicked. "how? it all makes perfect sense. i mean, that's why all of this is happening to us. the camera, the mask. biddle is getting back at us for what our parents did to him. he's getting revenge. justin and leilani are only being affected by it because they're with us." isabella stated. "oh my god, we're murder nepo babies." james said making justin laugh just a little. leilani covered her mouth, shaking her head in disbelief. "no. okay, yes, our parents have hidden things, but they wouldn't just kill someone." margot said. "yeah, except they literally just did." lucas walked over to them. "no, margot's right. there's gotta be way more to this story. like what the hell was in that case?" isaiah asked.

"do you guys wanna know what's in the case?" they all looked over to who spoke. and it was mr. bratt standing there by his door. "come inside. i'll tell you. i'll tell you all about it." he spoke.

A/N: i'm finally backkkkk🤍 this is js a filler of the episode! new chapters will continue to come soon