INVESTIGATION

In CID bureau

I am in the investigation room

I am in the investigation room. As a girl, first lisa and mia asking me questions. But i have only one answer 'i don't know her'.

They don't believe in my opinion. They pressurize me in their own way.. Even they slap me 4 to 5 times.. i am in the room at least 8 hours but i don't drink and eat even a little bit.

After they leave the room I fainted. I don't know how much times i slept.
.
.
.
Jk POV

Now its my time. Finally they give the responsibility of me to open her mouth .

At morning when he enters the room his eyes are stuck to the little figure in front of him. Her almond shape eyes, rossy cheeks.

Her facial glow faded, cheek's have dry tear marks with finger marks of slap's

Her facial glow faded, cheek's have dry tear marks with finger marks of slap's. Seems like a soft flower was withered due to unbearable pain. Her plumpy lips are dried to due to excess crying .

Her straight blonde hair partly cover her face. Unknowingly his hand reaches to her face and remove the hair strand for a clear view of her face. He mesmerized with her face. A unknown smile create in his face but he shrugged off and put his cold look.
.
.
.

Y/n POV

I woke up with a sound of splashing of water that someone pour to my face..

Jk- What do you think? Is this a hotel or your father's house? Just spilt the truth and get out from here.

Y/n- I already told 100th times i do don't know her. She is not even from my class.

Jk- Have a gut.. Nice. If you don't know her then what are you doing with her in cafe? And what about the video. ( my bullys make fake videos of mine with her and give to CID).

Y/n- This is fake. I went to the many times cause i complete my projects there .

Jk- (he bang the table with a large thud sound) ~Oh so you say that all are saying lie and you only say the truth~ huhhh

Jk- (he bang the table with a large thud sound) ~Oh so you say that all are saying lie and you only say the truth~ huhhh..(shouting)

She flinched hard and tears escapes from her eyes. She is shaking like a leaf with fear.

Jk- You think you make this innocent face and everyone just melt in it.. Criminals are just like that. Have two faces . Are not you?

You killed her because she replaced you from the position of university topper and alrounder. You can't tolerate it and slowly became her friend and killed her on a good opportunity as your opposite room is empty.

You have the keys of the room..You called her for projects and give position to her in coffee.. Isn't it?

Y/n- No, no, no. I didn't. Its true that i have keys but the room members give me the spare key, don't k ow when it will come in handy.

Jk- Again lies.( shouting)He splash water to her face. He leaves the room with anger and frustration. ( ordered not to give water and food)

Jin- I think she is really innocent.

Rm- I also think so.

Suga- I think Jk is too much.

Hobi- Now stop it Jk.

Mia- yeah, its too much now. What uf she says the truth. Someone try to trap her.

Lisa- I don't think so. Every criminal has same mind. They show their innocent face and trap us with their fake actings.

( author POV
Lisa has a huge crush on jk. She is just obsessed with him. Although he does not give a little bit of attention but she always cling to him. All the members know she likes jk but only mia know she is obsessed)

As it is not clear that yn is the victim, so they warn her not to go out of the city and leave her..

TO BE CONTINUED