#24#

Appa?!??
Yn become  shocked. 

Yn- Baby, who is Appa? 

Lily points her finger towards Jungkook's direction.

Lily- I called him 'appa'. ( she whispered as she is afraid of Yn's reaction)

After seeing Jungkook her whole world collapsed.  Her heart palpitations  with a sudden rage of insecurity and fear of loosing something as if her hiden secrets comes out that she buried inside herself .

Her throat becomes dry and sweat cover her temple.

Yn- Bubble, baby, he is just a stranger. He can't be your appa. Your appa loves you so much. ( she shuttered)

Lily- But eomma? Appa never come home. Never visits us. I want my appa. ( she is whining )

Yn- Bubble, try to understand.  And how many times I told you not to meet  strangers, don't talk with them, but you never listened to me. Why.? Why and how are you with him baby? You should be in school right now? Then what are you doing here. ( she raise her voice with gritting her teeth)

AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. WHY DON'T YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME. YOU PROMISE ME BUT CAN'T KEEP IT. YOUR EOMMA GIVE YOU EACH AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN'T KEEP EOMMA'S ONE PROMISE BABY.

Lily's eye tear up as she never witnessed this side of her eomma. She never see her eomma this much angry and frustrated.  She is trembling with fear. And started crying with hiccuping.

Jungkook can't held it . He clench his fist and went towards Lily and pick Lily up in his arms. He patted her back consoling her.

Jungkook- calm down baby. Calm down. Don't cry.  See your appa is here. Who said I am not your appa? Don't listen to them. I am only your appa. Okey... ( he place a soft and affectionate kiss on her little temple. Now , my buttercup stop crying, otherwise your appa won't talk with you. ( he acts like sulking and make a pout)

Lily- No, i am notcrying.  I am appa's good princess.  If appa won't talk with his buttercup then his butter cup started crying again. (she stop crying and sniffing and make a cute little pout)

Jungkook peck her little pout. And starts tickling her. Both of them laughing.

Yn is so happy.  Her wish, her dream comes true, but she can never forgive Jungkook for his past deeds.  Suddenly someone's shouting brings her back to earth.

That shouting is none other than Jungkook's.

Jungkook- Yn! Are you gone crazy?  Are you lost of your mind? How do you shout on a little life? She wants her appa and what's wrong with that? Are you mother or not?

Now he crossed his limits.

Yn burst out on Jungkook.

Yn- And Who are you to tell me that I am not his mother or not? Who gave this damn right to you? It's the matter between me and my daughter , why are you interrupting?  And for your kind information I am not Yn. I am Maira. And i don't know you and...( cut off by v)

V- No, you are our Yn. Our one and only Yn.

Jin- Yes, I don't know why you hide yourself from us. But we all know our little sister Yn's cute face, her blue doe eyes, her expressions every thing.

Yn is completely broken inside. She is on the verge of crying.  But she control her imotions and put a cold and  blank expression . She take Lily from Jungkook and

Yn- It's my last warning to all of you. If Mr. Jungkook or any one from here try to touch up with my baby and my personal matter then I will not shy away from complaining to the police. Just remember it. And Mr. Kim if you want to fire me from this job , you can do it.