chapter 6

Guys our 7 angels goes to fulfill their mandatory services for their country.  I am proud of them. I pray God , they all came back safely and healthy... first it hurts after hearing the news but its a relief that they all came back till 2025. We all keep their rankings as now it is. By streaming their songs. All of the world should knew the power of ARMY.

The whole night jungkook couldn't sleep.  Yn's teary eyes, sobbing,  crying, the dull face.. all moving in his mind. He really feel bad for her. He always wants to protect her. As He is a CID officer, he has so many enemies outside thats why he gave a cold shoulder to Yn , that no one can harm Yn.

But he never think his this attitude hurts Yn that much.

Next day....

He directly goes to Yn's room. But he has no courage to goes inside her room. So he stay out of her room waiting for her to come out. But she doesn't come. He goes to bureau as he is getting late...

The whole day Yn would not come out if her room. She cried as much she can. She cannot share her problems with her parents cause his father is a heart patient , her mother is so sensitive and she doesn't want to trouble them.

Today Jungkook returned home early. He brought a bouquet of different colors of roses( he knows Yn likes different colors of roses), some chocolates, cupcakes, chips etc..

He directly goes to Yn's room and door is till locked.  He sighs and go to his room for freshnup.

Then he makes Yn's favorite food. And goes to her room. He together some courage and knocked her room. But no response from inside. He knocked 4 to 5 time but nothing happened. He gets worried and bang the door loudly.

Finally he open the door with extra key and came inside he saw the messy room but won't find Yn. He searched bathroom, changing room, but not finding Yn nowhere .

He get panicked but suddenly he heard a little sobbing sound from balcony. He feel relaxed.  He saw Yn in messy state.

He approached her.

Jungkook- I-I am sorry Yn.

Yn- _____

Jungkook- please forgive me for my mistake.

Yn- _______

Jungkook- Please say something Yn.. come inside , you may catch a flu.

Yn- Ohh, so you care!!! Don't worry about me. Small town girls are strong enough to bear a flu.

Jungkook- Yn, I know my behavior is not good to you till now but i swear i never think that it hurts you tht much.

I just want to protect you from each and every person who wants to hurt you-- (cut off)

Yn- And you do it very well...

Jungkook- please came inside, i think it's about raining..

After some time yn cae inside the room ignoring jungkook.

Jk- Lets have dinner.

Yn- I don't feel hungry.

Jk- Yn please.  You were not eating anything from yesterday night.  It should affect your health.

Jungkook held her wrist but she  jerked his hand say now you should sanitize yourself cause you touched my dirty hands Mr. CID officer..

Sh left from there to kitchen and see the little decoration in dining room withlq a sorry hoarding.  Her favorite food, rose bouquet,  chocolate many more of her choice.

Actually she melted with this. Whoever not melted after consoling from a cute bunny. She never see him like this worried for her. She always want at least jungkook talk with her nicely.  Now its happening,  but he should get his punishments also.

She can never see jungkook with a sad face, she loves him so much. She doesn't know how and when  she fall for the person who never behave her politely,  who hate her so much and known as a rude and arrogant cop. But what can she do? Love thing is like this never judge anyone.  Who can stop the heart to loving somebody?

After some time jungkook also came to kitchen and again request her for food. She doesn't say anything , she took a plate and take a little bit of everything on the table, then goes to her room.

Jungkook sighs sadly but is happy that at least she  intake some food.

He thought he do some things for her forgiveness.

He scrolled his phone to search how to get forgiveness from a girl.

TO BE CONTINUED.....