chapter 18

As the passes Yn's moodswings also grew... she seems to upset most of the time. She thinks about Jungkook all day. She barely come out from her room.
She cried everyday thinking about Jungkook. She looks skinny from before.

Jungkook's mom and dad both become worried to see Yn like this.

J/ mom- Jagiya, what do you think about Yn. She looked like depressed.  She becomes more skinny from before. She lock herself in that room 24/7 . She is pregnant honey!!!

She is also like our daughter.  What if her parents, husband and in-laws are not here with her in this stage. We are here for her . We should take care of her... waht about you honey!?

J/ dad- you are 100% right jagi!. She is like our daughter.  If our jungkook will married then we aslo have a daughter like her. And we also take care of her like Yn.

We should give her the love that she worthy of that. We give this child grandparents love. Go honey! Go quickly.  Check her , what is she doing?

Jungkook's mom go to Yn's room. She heard the sobbing sound of Yn. She get panicked and run towards Yn.

J/ mom- Yn? What happened baby? Why are you crying? Are you all right? Is something happened to your husband on his work? Say something daughter...

Yn shook her head as no.

Yn- Nothing happened aunty...

J/ mom- cut off her... don't call me aunty dear. Call me eomma..

Yn- Yn's eye get teary.  She hugged Mrs. Jeon tightly and started crying.  She can not control her imotions.  She just burst out with tears. 

Yn- Eommaa.. I...I miss..... him... sooo... much.... I ...need...himm.... eommaa... I ..don't know..what happens to me... i just want him by my side eommaa... i am not sure if i become a good mother or not?  Can i gave her both's love to my baby?  ( she continously hiccuping, sniffing and sobbing)

J/mom- sshhh... calm down baby. Calm down. Yn dear!!!  Stop crying baby. ( she said while caressing her back and cupping her face gently . She wipes her tears) stop crying.  It's not good for your baby. At least think about the innocent soul. Who said you can't be a good mother?

I assure you are a good mother.  About your husband,  don't worry. He will also think about you like you do. But its his work, what can he do? Things are not in his control dear. Try to understand.  I know you are very strong.  This is the effect of pregnancy mood swings.

She caresses yn's head lovingly while she put her head on Mrs. Jeon's lap. After some time she slept . Mrs Jeon adoring her face with a smile on her face.

Time skips to evening...

Yn is sleeping peacefully the whole day. At evening she woke up and get worried to the the timing. 

Mrs. Jeon enters Yn's room with some some fruits and snacks. 

Mrs. Jeon- Yn dear, you wake up?  (Say while  she caresses her hair ) Eat something baby. You didn't eat anything after breakfast .

Yn make funny face seeing the fruits.  She wants something spicy.  Due her pregnancy food cravings.

Yn- Eomma,  i won't eat fruits. Eww... i want to eat something spicy. ( make a little cute pout)

Mrs. Jeon- Don't worry dear, i know you told this. Thats why i also bring spicy ramen for you. I make a change with it . I add tteakboki with ramen and extra chesse.. i hope you like it. But first finish all the fruits.. hmmm...?

Yn- yes, mam. ( yn say with a salute). And about ramen i won't like it. ( mrs. Jeon frown a little in confusion) i love it the most eomma.. You make it and i don't love it!!! It's impossible.

They both chuckle.

Time passes like wave. Both Mr and Mrs Jeon loves me so much. They take care of me. For some time I forgot about Jungkook getting the love of his parents . They fix my every day time table like morning walk,,  dinner, evening walk, yoga, church, breakfast,  lunch, snacks, medicines each and every thing on time.

I go for regular check up and know about the baby's gender and it's a girl child. My eyes get teary because once Mia told Jungkook likes girl child so much even once he said that if he get married he excepts a girl child.

Jungkook's mom started to make little clothes for baby. His father made a wooden cradle for baby. Even sometimes they both had little fight due to baby like what should be her name, how to decorate her room ete... etc...

Mia regularly called Yn and asked about health and baby... But she couldn't dare to told about Jungkook.  She gives the update of jungkook to Yn.

Yn also become very popular among the villagers.  She helps them in many ways as she is a medical student . All are very happy with Yn...

TO BE CONTINUED...