Chapter 21: { It's Valentines Day! }

It has already need 10 weeks since the Science Centrom event had past. And Nene is getting ready for a special day?

Its Valentines Day!

Nene opened her locker hoping to see a chocolate or even a love letter for her, but unfortunately nothing. As always.

"No chocolate's huh?" Amane appeared behind her.

Nene sighed. "It as already been like this as long as I can remember!" She cried. "When will someone give me a chocolate or a love letter on valentines day??"

Amane slammed his hands but not to hard on Nene's locker and closing it.

"Come on, don't worry about that Yashiro, fucose on studying first. You'll never know someone might see you attractive if your smart."

"Are you saying I'm dumb?"

"I din't mean it like that!" Amane protest.

"Lucky for you to say Amane-kun, your popular. What do you care?"

"I'm not as popular as you think I am Yashiro." Amane went towards his locker and opened it, a bunch of chocolates and love letters went coming out from it as soon as he opened it.

Nene and Amane both stared at the pile of letters and chocolates.

"NO FAIR!!!!"

---

"If no one is giving me any chocolates on valentines day, then I'll just have to make one for myself!" Nene said, determines to make her own chocolates.

She putted in her pink apron, since they're teacher in Math isn't here today she decides to barrow a counter in the bed & pastries room.

All her ingredients and tools were all set and ready to make some delicious chocolates!

"Hmm, should I make a chocolate cake instead? Mini chocolate cakes perhaps? I guess I'll go with mini chocolate cakes then. Now let's make this cake!"

After putting and mixing all the ingredients needed for the mini chocolate cakes, it was now time to put them in the oven.

"Woah, this is kinda big for a mini chocolate. Ehhhhh, it doesn't matter anyway it'll be just cut into fine slices anyway." Nene putted on her cute strawberry mittens and picked up the container filled with the chocolate cake batter.

She putted it in the oven and set the time, while she was waiting for the cake to be cook, she decided to clean up a little.

After cleaning and sanitizing the table, she putted all the utensils that she used back to there original places.

"Hmmm, something smells good~~~"

"Huh?"

The door opened and revealed Mitsuba.

"Eh? Mitsuba-kun?"

"Oh, its you Daikon-senpai. Watcha making?" Mitsuba questioned as he entered the room.

"I'm making mini chocolate cakes, do you want to help me Mitsuba-kun?"

"Hmmm..." Mitsuba thought for a bit. "Pass"

"What!? Why???"

"Hmmm, not interested I guess?"

"Fair enough."

"I'll be just here taking pictures." Mitsuba showed Nene his camera that was hanging on his neck.

Nene looked at him.

"Ugh, sure?"

---

"And the final touch....and done!" Nene spoke proudly as she sprinkled coco powder on the mini cakes.

*snap* (Mitsuba's  camera)

"Oh, by the way. Who are you giving it to? If you made it only for you I wouldn't believe it, there's a lot you can't possibly eat it alone"

"Your right... Now that you mentioned your right I actually made it just for myself, and your probably right, there's to much for me to eat this alone. Do you want one Mitsuba-kun" Nene smiled at Mitsuba as innocent as ever.

"Yeah, sure. I don't mind." Mitsuba replied.

"Great! Here, go outside and buy me some boxes to pack this mini cakes! Be sure to by red one!" Nene gaved Mitsuba some money and pushed him outside. "Be back early!" With that Nene closed the door on Mitsuba's face.

"Huh!!???"

---

Mitsuba made his way to the school entrance.

"Mitsuba!" A familiar voice called him, it was Kou. "Where are you going, Mitsuba?"

"Oh, Hey Lame-Ass Safety Earrings. I was just gonna go outside and buy some boxes for Daikon-Senpai." Mitsuba replied.

Kou's eyes twitched in annoyance.

"Uh huh, and why is that?"

"For Daikon-senpai's mini chocolate cakes."

"Hold up, what for?"

"Beats me." Mitsuba turned his back on Kou and started walking towards the gate and turning corners.

"Hey, wait!" Kou fastened his pace to catch up with Mitsuba.

---

"Which one do you think is better? This one, are this one." Mitsuba held to mini boxes in front of Kou.

Mitsuba showed one red box with fancy lines attached with a dark chocolate brown ribbon, and the other was a red heart box with golden lines around it.

Kou putted his hand beneath his chin like a thinking position and looked at the two boxes in front of him.

"You said that Senpai was making mini chocolate cakes, right?" Kou said.

Mitsiba nod and hummed.

"I think it would be best if we choose this." Kou pointed the red box with fancy lines and a dark brown ribbon on it.

"Alrighty then, help me carry them to the counter." Mitsuba said.

---

"So... Mitsuba, is Nene going out with someone or...." Kou spoke up, wanting to have a conversation.

"Daikon-senpai? With a date on valentines?" Mitsuba chuckled. "Hard to imagine."

Kou twitched his left eye in annoyence and fastened his walking speed.

"H-hey! Don't walk to fast your going to ruin the boxes!" Mitsuba hurried to Kou side and sighed deeply.

"Why are you so curios if Nene has a date anyway? Don't tell me you like Daikon-senpai!" Mitsuba teased.

"W-what? No!"

"Then, why?"

"Well, there's nothing really, I just wanted to start a conversation."

"Right..." Mitsuba rolled his eyes.

Kou and Mitsuba turned to the corner to enter their school gated but they suddenly halted their phase as a bunch of girls almost ran over them almost.

"What the...."

They both looked at the group of girls and saw them all over Teru, giving him chocolates, gifts and homemade stuff they made.

"Wow, Teru really is popular." Mitsuba said as he stared.

"Teru-nii!" Kou exclaimed.

Sorry for dissapearing ya'll 🙏