44 } Entangled Souls

18+ content ahead......

Rehan's pov

I saw how her mouth fell open on my statement. I didn't wanted to scare her. Never....... But she should know what she's getting herself into.

I am not a patient man like those TV serials. They doesn't even touch their wife and becomes parents after few years.

What kind of a blutooth technology is that?

Whatever...... Currently you have to focus on her Rehan. Your wife....... whose looking too delicious to be fucke-...... Arghh....... devour.......

Let's not use such terms for her...... Yeah !!

But what if she likes it and have a degrading kink? I mean she read books right. And a reader knows everything.

Did she told you about her kinks? No right..... Then keep your horny ass in control.

I snapped to myself before collecting her shivering form in my arms and moving towards bed. Placing her on bed, I absorbed her features for a good two second and then just placed my lips on her desparately. Her hands cupped my neck because while kissing her, i almost pushed her down on the bed.

I didn't realised when I was over her kissing the life out of her. My right hand holding the back of her head and left one travelled to her waist. And without a second thought, I pulled open the strings of her lehenga. She gasped in my mouth and i took that as an opportunity to insert my tongue in there.

I could taste the tangyness of her favourite Pani Puri that she had with gusto in the wedding. Sometime her love for Pani Puri scares me because it's easy to manipulate her with that.

Believe me she won't hesitate to sign on divorce papers if someone offered her lifetime Pani Puri membership.

"Ummmm........" She moaned as I was rubbing her waist while devouring her mouth.

Leaving her lips, I sucked on the flesh of her neck, then her cleavage....... next her stomach...... and finally her navel which adorned a thin gold waist chain. She clenched my hairs in her fist when I started sucking her there while playing with her chain.

Hooking my fingers to the waistband of her lehenga, I tried to push it down. But she held it tightly to the place feeling insanely timid.

Lifting my face, i saw her gazing back at me with hesitation written all over her face.

"Do you trust me?"

She exhaled heavily before nodding her head.

"Then relax....." I muttered and buried my face in her navel. Sticking my tongue out, i purposely licked the insides of her navel which made her throw her head back in ecstacy.

I smirked to myself and tugged the skirt out of her legs when she was lost in the moment. She must've realised it later on when I threw her skirt on the floor creating a low voice in the silent atmosphere.

Instant panick swirled across her face feeling herself bare down there.

She tried to get up but i restricted her movements by placing my hand on her bare midriff. Surprisingly my palm was big enough to cover her entire chubby stomach and i couldn't help but squish it badly.

"Ouch....." She yelped loudly and i kept on kneading her stomach over the chain kissing it alongside gaining whimpers from her.

Using my another hand i removed her panty leaving her naked down there. She squeezed her legs trying to hide herself but i didn't let her by pushing my face there.