✨|Chapter 25|✨

Trisha

Somehow we managed to open the door. After opening the door, whatever we saw, it takes my heart out. He is lying on the bed with a bottle of pills in his hand.

Me and my MIL both rush to him to wake him up as  the reason is very much clear to me that what  made him did this.I should not have misunderstood him instead I should trust him. If I did that, I could not have seen this day. Every time this things happen with me. When I realised my mistake its too late. Now I understand that if he could have really cheated on me, then he cannot take such a drastic step.

Without wasting any time, I tried to wake him up.

Akash, Akash open your eyes. You can't do this with me. I said while crying.

Akash please open your eyes, Akash please open your eyes Akash please please. I said while crying loudly.

My MIL put her hand on my shoulder.

Maa, I think we should take him to the hospital quickly. I said and called an ambulance.

My MIL nodded.

Akash my son. Please open your eyes. My MIL said to him.

You can't leave us so soon. My MIL said.

After calling an ambulance, I again went to him and tried to wake him up.

Akash I am sorry.  Please open your eyes. You are saying that I don't trust you. I trust you. I am sorry Akash, Don't leave us alone. I said while having tears in my eyes.

These all happened because of you. I heard a voice outside our room.

We both looked outside the room and its Arshi standing there.

These all happened because of you. If he could'nt marry you, he couldn't have suffer like this. You are the reason for all this. I will give you to the police you bitch. She said

My MIL again slapped her for saying this word.

Maa why are you blaming me for this? She asked like she didn't do anything.

Because you don't care about your brother that how to save him.You only know about how to blame someone. My MIL said.

Maa, let it be. Let her do whatever she wants. I also want to see that how far she can go. I said

Meanwhile the ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital as we also went to the hospital along with the ambulance.

We reached the hospital and the nurse takes him to an emergency room as the doctor has already started the treatment.

We are waiting outside the emergency room.

After 2 hours.

The Doctor came out from the emergency room.

We all rushed to the doctor.

Doctor how is my son? My MIL asked him.

At first the doctor did not said anything.

Doctor how is my husband? Is everything ok? There is nothing to worry right? I asked to the doctor.

Ma'am actually the next 48 hours is very much critical for him. We did our best and now everything is on God' hand. The doctor said and went from there.

Another update.
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Let me know how is the chapter.

Will Akash survive?
Will he forgive Trisha?
Will the culprit get exposed?
Will Akash and Trisha reunite?

Also please follow me on Instagram
Id: meghworks4 for asthetics, update and book spoilers.