Chapter 359 - 360

Chapter 359: Be More Careful

After signing the equity transfer letter, Fang Yun slumped on the ground, her eyes dull but with a sarcastic smile on her lips.

After being freed, I felt really, really tired.

Tired, she wanted to seek deeper relief.

But Fang Yun knew that she couldn't die because Wei Wei was still waiting to marry her and save her.

Completely different from Fang Yun's mood, Wei Zhenxiong fell into a state of madness when he saw Fang Yun's name signed on the equity transfer document and pressed Fang Yun's fingerprint.

Because of the ecstasy, Wei Zhenxiong even lost control of his expression control, his muscles were twitching, and his eyes almost popped out.

After so many years, he finally got this 13% share!

Why did he marry Fang Yun back then? Isn't it just for the shares in Old Man Fang's hands?

Who would have thought that Old Man Fang would not live in peace even after death, but he would actually set such a rule? Doesn't he know how boring his daughter is? Letting him guard such a boring woman would literally kill him!

But it's okay. Over the years, he has vented his resentment on Fang Yun. Now that he has obtained this 13% share, everything in the past is nothing.

Of course, none of this is important now. What is important is that the Wei family is finally his. Wei Zhenxiong almost grinned.

However, Wei Zhenxiong still had some sense and knew that it was not a good time to stay here for a long time. He packed up the hard-earned shares and kicked Fang Yun hard before turning around and leaving.

Fang Yun was kicked to the ground and stood up in embarrassment.

She wants to save Wei Wei! Nothing can happen to Wei Wei!

However, Fang Yun was a step too late. The attic door was locked by Wei Zhenxiong, and Fang Yun could not get out at all.

There was no water or food in the room, so Wei Zhenxiong just left. If no one found Fang Yun in the near future, Fang Yun would most likely starve to death in the attic of this remote town.

In Wei Chen's anxious state of mind, the plane finally arrived at the airport in Fuguo.

As soon as Wei Chen walked out of the customs, a blond man with blue eyes came to greet Wei Chen.

Before the blond man could speak, Wei Chen's cell phone, which he had just turned on, remembered that the call was from Chen Li.

Wei Chen raised his hand to apologize to the man, and then answered the phone. Wei Chen said: "Li Li, I just arrived in Fu country." Chen Li

's voice was a little urgent, "Achen, you just got on the plane not long ago. Carl called and said he hadn't received Wei Wei."

Wei Chen's eyes condensed and he asked hurriedly: "What now?"

"I have asked Uncle Xie to help find people. Wei Wei has been found and rescued." Chen Li's eager tone did not soften much, "But I am worried about Mom. I am worried that they will use Wei Wei to threaten Mom to achieve certain goals. Now that Wei Wei has been found, does it mean that their purpose has been achieved? So? They..."

Wei Chen knew Chen Li's worries and comforted him: "Li Li, don't worry, I will find my mother."

Chen Li took a deep breath and then said: "Achen, I'm fine, you must be careful. Qiuqiu and I are waiting for you to come back at home."