Chapter 387 - 388

Chapter 387: It’s hard to see.

A big event happened in the Imperial Capital recently.

This major incident did not affect the lives of ordinary people, nor was it published in newspapers or on television, but it caused a huge splash among the upper circles of the imperial capital.

This matter is that Mr. Qu recognized a godson.

Although Mr. Qu has retired now, his status has not changed much. As long as he is willing, he can still influence some decisions of the Hua Kingdom.

It was such a strong old man who suddenly announced that he had adopted a godson.

At first, everyone thought that this godson was from the political field, but Mr. Qu admired him and was willing to help him in his official career, so they recognized him as their godson.

But when they later learned that this godson was Xie Chunsheng, everyone was shocked.

Who is Xie Chunsheng?

Maybe ordinary people don't know, maybe some very famous people only know that he is the big boss of the CS five-star hotel chain, but these people in the upper echelons of the imperial capital know Xie Chunsheng's identity clearly.

However, when this person returns to China, he will be subject to official surveillance. The officials will not relax their surveillance on him until they feel that this person is no longer in danger in China.

This man is the leader of the largest Chinese gang organization in the United States, and is a being who is feared by some terrorist organizations.

Then, out of nowhere, he was adopted as his godson by Mr. Qu.

What is this!

No one understands the intention of killing Qu Lao, but everyone can see that Qu Lao attaches great importance to Xie Chunsheng.

Zhi Lai, who was already in a retired state, became active again after announcing that Xie Chunsheng was his godson. He took Xie Chunsheng to meet many old comrades and introduced Xie Chunsheng to them.

No one guessed Mr. Qu's intention, and gradually got used to Xie Chunsheng's presence.

In fact, if you think about it, there are some benefits. Xie Chunsheng can be said to be an extremely dangerous person internationally. Mr. Qu regards him as his godson, does he take Xie Chunsheng back in a certain sense?

If this is the case, will this dangerous element not threaten China in the future?

Xie Chunsheng didn't know what everyone was thinking. Apart from following Mr. Qu to meet Mr. Qu's old comrades, he was busy preparing for the wedding without even touching the ground.

Mr. Qu has already set the date for the wedding. It will be just one and a half months later. The time left for Xie Chunsheng is not very long, but it is enough for Xie Chunsheng to prepare for a grand wedding.

Of course, no matter how busy Xie Chunsheng is, he must set aside such an important day to receive his marriage certificate.

The weather was sunny that day, and the sunshine was golden and warm on my body.

Chen Li and Wei Chen woke up early in the morning and put on tailored suits. Even Pang Qiuqiu wore a small suit. They looked energetic and cute.

For today's convenience, the family of three simply stayed in Chen Yunlan's small villa last night.

Now I was dressed up and went downstairs in a happy mood.

However, the family as witnesses of the marriage felt very relaxed. Chen Yunlan and Xie Chunsheng, as the protagonists, were the most nervous.