You better stay away from my family

Oliver's: POV

"How's he like?" asked Astrid. "He's kind, pretty, mysterious and a bit dangerous."
I said and she smiled. I daydreamed again.

(Astrid)

(Astrid)

"Earth to Oliver." replied Cam and waved her hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked confused. "You have been unconnectable since we left the classroom." said Cam. "Sorry, but I can't stop thinking at Adam." I replied. "Just drop it." she said.

"Do you think they'll have more shows?" I asked. "So you can meet Adam again."
said Cam. "He's married Oliver." replied Astrid. "How do you know?" I asked. "Because he is." said a girl with curly hair.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Katherine Jackson and it's my dad you're talking about." she said. "I see." I replied. "You better stay away from my family, before something happens." warned Kat. "I will." I said. "I've my eyes on you." she replied and left.

"Forget him, it's not nice to flirt with married men." said Astrid. "I agree." replied Cam. I sighed. "I won't talk about him anymore." I said. "Good." they replied. I took my plate and walked away. I saw Katherine looking at me. I was a little afraid of her.

***

Adam's: POV

"Adam, I've a surprise for you. I want to cheer you up." said Alex.  "Thanks." I replied. A man with curly raven hair walked into the tent. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Hello darling." he said. "Michael." I replied and ran up to him. He hugged me.

"How are you here?" I asked. "Alex brought me back to life." said Michael. I looked at my sister. "I know it's forbidden, but I wanted you to be happy." she replied. "Thank you so much Alex, how can I ever repay you?" I asked. "You don't have to repay me." said Alex.

I'm so happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert