You've caused a lot of trouble

Claire's: POV

"You took my son." I said. "I asked Jack to turn me into a vampire." replied Oliver. "He's too old for you." I replied. "I love him and age is just a number." he said.

***

Olivia's: POV

I parked my car and walked in

I parked my car and walked in. I went to my office and sat at the desk. I used my powers to make my special coffeee. I need to keep my dark powers under control.

Fin came in and he held a folder of files in his arms. "Good morning Olivia." said Fin. "Good morning." I replied and and he smiled. Fin gave me a photo and I gasped silently.

"A man named Jason was found dead last night." hr said. "How did he die?" I asked. "He got his throat cut off and the body was emptied on blood." said Fin. "Same with the young couple." I replied. "Something is not right." he said.

"The murders happens at night and sometime daytime." I replied. "Do you think the serial killer is a vampire?" he asked. "Vampires doesn't exist." I lied. "Well, this person must be sick who commits these horrible crimes." replied Fin. "I agree." I said.

We got a alarm about a injured man. We drove quickly to the park and someone called after an ambulance. A police car was already there. The man was breathing and I put a blanket around her shoulders. I waited with him until the ambulance arrived. The ambulance came and took care of the man.

I was on my way back to the police car when something caught my attention. I picked up a piece of leather from a jacket. You've caused a lot of trouble, Jack. I thought for myself.

Olivia must keep her life as a witch a secret

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert