What a fun festival this is

Adam's: POV

We arrived to a theme park and everyone looked at us. I loved how scared they were.

"What a fun festival this is, mm-hm, but there is plenty more to come - scary Halloween fun. Dr. Hysteria's Hall of Horrors is not for the faint of heart but for those who crave the shake and shiver, the thrill and chill of a fearsome dark journey into the wretched black heart of pure evil itself." I said.

"But fun." replied Emily and chuckled. "Yes, but fun. Fun for your whole family." I said. "We open right here, tomorrow night." replied Emily. "Everything you need to know is on the flyer." I said and she threw them up in the air. A boy caught it. I blew a whistle and Midnight came to pick us up.

***

***

David's: POV

"You must be Alex, the new mayor here." I said. "I am." she replied. "I'm David Miller." I said. "Nice to meet you." replied Alex and shook my hand.

(David)

(David)

"I've heard about a circus." I said. "I've heard of it too. Their shows are absolutely incredible." replied Alex. "Is it true that people disappeared during the show?" I asked. "No, it was just rumors." she said. "I see." I replied. "I gotta go." said Alex and left. My cat jumped up on my desk. I stroked her fur.

"I have news. Alex and her family has come to Storybrooke. They're witches, warlocks and vampires. I burned the children's beloved grandma on stake. Alex has no idea who I am." I said with a smirk. Vanessa's green eyes were glowing.

We shouldn't trust David

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert