Reality Kicks In

a couple days passed since Prince and Bri's date. Everything has been kinda normal and chill. Everybody is currently in the boys room all coupled up and stuff when Marlana gets a phone call*

Marlana: *looks at phone* Soooo it's my mom. Uhhhh

Bri: You better answer it!

Marlana: But... I don't wanna.. I think I already know what she has to say.

Ray: Just answer the phone

Marlana: Ugghhhh *answers phone* Hello

Her mom: You ain't call me in like 3 days what's wrong with you?

Marlana: I don't know I guess I wasn't thinkin...

Mom: Well yeah we all know that! Imma need all of y'all to come back home! Bri, Meriah, Tiera, Nahndi, and YN parents say the same thing. Y'all fun time is up.

Marlana: Noooo pleaseee let us stay a little longer Ma.!!

Mom: No

Marlana: *Tears start to form in her eyes* Okay whatever...

Mom: Tell them that we'll meet them back at the place they had the meet and greet..

Marlana: Okay....

Mom: Alright and lose the attitude. We'll talk when you get back. Just tell Kenneth to call me.

Marlana: Alright

Mom: Alright bye

Marlana: Bye..

Bri: Soooo we have to leave?!

Marlana: Yup. She said that all of our parents want us back home and our fun time is up . And get Kenneth to call her..

Ray: Noooo y'all can't leave yet!

Niko: Yeah i don't even know when we would he able to see y'all again!

Nahndi: So yeah... Imma go cry now

Niko: No way am I gonna let you slip away from me love

Nahndi: Looks like you don't have a choice tho. *gets up and leaves to go in the girls' room*

Meriah: Imma go make sure she's okay. *leaves*

----------------------

Ray: *to Marlana* No matter what happens, we will see each other again. You're not getting away from me bae.

Marlana: But how? Like y'all probably gon be busy again. This was just a dream. I guess it's time to wake tf up.

Ray: They say if it's meant to be, it will be.... This was definetly meant to be.. *kisses her forehead*

Marlana: Yeah well we will see about that..  *leaves room as well*

------------------------

Bri: *to Prince* Well... I guess this is it...

Prince: I guess so.. This sucks.

Bri: I know right. This isn't fair..

Prince: Right.. But imma get to you again soon. This isn't a goodbye. Just a 'talk to you later'

Bri: I hope so.

Prince: Imma call u like every night! We are gonna keep in touch.

Bri: Keepin in touch isn't enough tho. I won't be able to lay in your arms til I fall asleep anymore. Imma miss that.

Prince: Look this isn't the end of us. Nothing is gonna change. I promise.

Bri: Okayy.... Imma go see how everybody else doin tho .. *leaves*