Part 2 The letter

AUTHOR POV:
When the surgery was going on. Aunty was crying out of the otp looking at it. And dhruv went to aunty and says"we will go back home everyone will have doubt about lucky's condition and that will be not good  for everyone ". She nodded and they goes back to the home.
Yuvraj has an call from his managaer (sameer). "Sir their is a huge problem dhruv killed the person is brother of known businessman. They are finding who killed there brother sir please come back" Sameer said. "Okay I will be back in an hour"
He wrote a letter for Dr. Ranshi to keep lucky safe and leave.

RANSHI'S POV:
I came out of the otp and saw that no one is here for the patient I was quite shock that the person before 2 hrs. was shouting running here and there now were are they. For god sake what the heck is happening in my hospital?. I was lost in my thoughts and entered in my cabin. I was myself and sat on the chair leaning my head on table I found a letter. I guess I should read it so I took that and  I opened it...
I was quit shocked because this letter was from Yuvraj Chauhan ... So i started to read
Respected Dr. Ranshi Rao
This is Yuvraj Kuversingh Chauhan. (CEO of Chauhan industry). We belong to Chauhan family most known families in India as you know. Thursday midnight Laksh Adiraj Chauhan (lucky)went from an accident. It was an huge accident and my brother Mr. Dhruv Kuvesigh Chauhan has an possesive nature to his family he is kind of rude but he can do anything for his family. So in his anger issues he found the person who did the accident though, it was an hit and run then to he found him and killed him. Sorry if you are thinking something else but we couldn't do anything beacause it is related our family and our family is our first priority. I have some work related to this incident so have to leave for rajasthan back. I am requesting you to keep my brother safe and secure, can you please take him to your house as I will be back in 2 days. I assured you that I will take him once everything is settled. I hope you will accept my request. I am trusting you because you are a great human and great life saver. And I can pay whatever you can say for... Lastly sorry for the inconvenience. And here's my contact no: 8421XXXXXX . If you have any questions let me know.
I was quite. But I can feel the stress over my head. I called him.

YUVRAJ POV:
I was so confirm that the call is from dr. Ranshi. I took the call.
"Hello am i talking to Mr. Yuvraj" Ranshi asked. "Yes" I replied "What do you think that everything i am doing is for money?? for god sake just please burn your ego this is not a joke"she burst in anger. "I am sorry I don't mean to hurt u but for my family I can do whatever it is good. I hope you understand my concern please keep him safe with you" I said. She was quite for a min then she said."Okay I am ready to keep him with" "I please don't tell anyone the truth because I have trusted you alot i hope u don't break it" I said with soft and understanding tone. "Yaa.. I will not tell the truth to anyone because my patient are my priority" With it she ended the call. I know she is sister of Mr. Ritav Rao we have good contact with there family but never know that he have a small sister. Ritav and we are good friends from 4yrs he is soo desciplined person. And Ms. Kavya the one who was scared of us sister of Mr. Kiyansh Pandit they both have a strong background but still they live separated from there family and mostly no one knows about them so they are the safest place for lucky. I was lost in my no thoughts that I couldn't notice my brothers presence he kept his one hand on my shoulder and topk me out of my thoughts.

KAVYA POV:
I hate that creeps why the hell they can kill anyone I think I heard it wrong. I was about to go  my PA come in said that Ranshi is asking for. So went to her cabin she was looking a bit stressed I guess because of the morning she is fusrated god please calm her down I don't want see anyone died because of her anger I was looking up and praying while she said. "We have to shift laksh to our home" She get up but I was totally in shock, i was glued to the floor and she kept her hand on my shoulder and said"we don't have time this is just because of laksh's safety"i can feel the harshness in her voice holding the anger into her mounth so I didn't ask her any further question and nodded just like a obidient kid.
But for 2 days he was in ICU for reference and then we bring him home. I settled him into the guest room and said him to not worry and live like it's his own home. And gave him warning to not go to ranshi's place because she is bit a private person. He agreed with me. I closed his door and went back to my room as i enter in my room saw ranshi already sitting on the chair waiting for me. "Do you need anything" I asked. She stood up and came towards me and said "I need to tell you something". Iknow what she was gonna tell me but i just nodded for further continuation she said. " Firstly don't be his family he is just a patient or friend not more than that he belongs to well known family and stay aware of everything you are around i will check up on him every morning and night and don't stay late night up with him watching silly horror movies" As if i am a small child who should get every single thing to be remind. I was with lucky he is a good book he is nice guy, he flirts but he is good friend of mine.

LUCKY'S POV:
I was staying in the penthouse it seems so good the vibes around here are so refreshing

LUCKY'S POV:I was staying in the penthouse it seems so good the vibes around here are so refreshing

                     (The penthouse)

and i liked kavya she is nice friend of mine now..she is a little clumsy but she is so kind hearted person. But the other side Ranshi is bit arrogant she probably don't talk but she treats me like her family. I know that majorly peeps are scared of her but not me she is good with me,to everyone she talks she gives no expression but with me and kavya she laughs with she is happy around us. I entered the house one cute dog was waiting for us that puppy eyed fill with joy... While thinking I slept...

                   (The puppy = Oraa)

                   (The puppy = Oraa)