|| 14. NEWLYWEDS ||

Hey! I am really sorry for the delay guys, December proved as a busy month for me, I was travelling first and then we had guests at home. I was working on both the stories simultaneously and publishing whichever I finished first.

I don't know what stupid stuffs I wrote here, sorry if you all find it boring.

Read and enjoy
Really missed you all 💖

*******************************

Golf links, called the posh residential area of the city. The lush green parks are filled with marvelled architectural buildings this residential area is a dream place to live and now Ishita is going to live in such a residential area. Her husband black jaguar stopped in front of the bungalow and the door opened by a guard, she carefully stepped outside balancing her lehenga and adored the bungalow decorated like a bride. The magnificent home of Raman Bhalla was illuminating with lights and decorated with flowers, a red carpet was spread all along as she started to walk on it, the carpet led her towards the main entrance which was decorated as beautifully as the other areas. An arch of flowers was made above, she found Raman's mother standing at the other side of the door along with other ladies, holding an aarti thaal in het hand. She looked behind and found Raman standing few steps behind with an uninterested face. She felt little nervous on his rigid hard face, like he is not the man she saw in the wedding. He took few steps and now he was standing next to her, still his face was stoic but he stood with her. Ishita dipped her feet in the alta water, her heavy lehenga again held by her husband much to her amusement as she walked on the white sheet leaving her footprints behind. She roam her eyes all around the bungalow and she left hypnotised with the grandeur of the villa. The magnificent building touched with modern interiors was welcoming her today, she has seen such villas only in televisions and movies before.

"Ishita. Come and light the diya in the temple." Ishita nodded her head, before she could follow her mother in law, she felt a tug on her wrist. She creased her brows looking at her husband who held her hand and made her follow him, a few seconds later they were standing in front of a huge frame belonging to Raman's father, the former CEO of PSR Groups, Mr. OP Bhalla. She joined her hands infront of his father portrait and looked at her new husband who was staring towards his father, his eyes were blank for the world but she can sense the emotions he was trying to communicate to his father. He cannot name his emotions but yes she can sense his deep attachment with his father.

"I have done what you wished Papa. Your son is not alone anymore." Raman whispered and looked at his newly wedded wife.he removed the scraf from his shoulder and kept it on her shoulder before dashing out from the living hall. Ishita keep looking at Raman, clueless to react anymore. Raman mother called her again and she followed her to lit diya in the temple. Thirty minutes later, she was escorted to the first floor of the bungalow, it was decorated with white roses and fairy lights all around. Her mother in law halted infront of the door and smiled at her, "This is your new room. Go and take rest. We shall meet tomorrow morning." She kissed her hands and left the floor leaving her alone and scared. Ishita twisted the knob of the magestic door and her eyes met with the magnificent room she saw in her life. The regal room dominated with black theme, the grand and spacious room with high ceilings and ornate moldings. The walls are painted a deep, rich black, giving the room a sense of drama and sophistication. The focal point of the room is a large, four-poster bed with plush black velvet bedding and gold accents. The bed is flanked by two elegant nightstands with gold and crystal lamps, casting a warm glow throughout the room. The windows are draped in heavy black velvet curtains, adding to the luxurious ambiance. The flooring is made of polished black marble, reflecting the light and adding to the regal feel of the room. As she walked further, a passage was seen taking her towards the walk in closet and a huge washroom.