CHAPTER 1 : FRESH START

It's Nana first day of senior year. She is so excited hopping down the stairs about to head to the kitchen when...

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Then, she noticed who it is.."

"YAH!!!! Minseok!!!!!" And hit his head.

Kim Minseok, her childhood friend, who always on her side through joy and cry. 2 years ago, he went to China with his parents but apparently he can't stay long so he decided to stay here alone. Not really alone as he spend a lot of time here in Nana's house. Oh! His Chinese name is Xiumin!

"Why are you here? Having breakfast here again?! Shameless!!"

Minseok poked her forehead and said, "I'm considered as your oppa okay and your mom let me okay???"

"De! So Hee unnie!" Walking past him and laughing inside until she heard a "Yah!"

Well..he does resemble Wonder Girl's So Hee. That's mean he's cuteeeeee.

She grabbed a bread and stuff it in my mouth. She poured a cup of coffee, add some milk and sugar.

"So what is your plan for this year Ms. President of Music and Theatre Club?" Minseok said while sipping his coffee.

She smiled upon what he said. It's been almost 2 years she has lead the club. It's her final year. When she first joined the club, it was with a little member and only known as Music Club. It was inactive. As she love music, an as an active member, she worked her best to raise the club. People known her as a singer, a musical actress and she can dance. That makes the club grow its popularity. And when the former president graduated, she have been voted to be the next President of Music Club.

She has upgraded it as Music and Theatre Club as she pinpoint the musicals. This attracts a lot of the students to try out or show their true talent. And because of this, she helped creating a new club, Dance Club. The school then not only an art school but a successful multi-talented school that makes them all proud, even the School Principal.

"I'll say it on the meeting of course."

They both head to school and took a bus. She took out her compact mirror check her face, hair and uniform. She cares for her look as she is the popular girl in the school. Little did she know, Minseok who was sitting next her, smiled and was shaking his head.

When they arrived the school, they got off the bus and enter the school gate.

Winds blowing Nana's long straight black hair. She grabbed the front hair and pulled it back.Her fair skin and her healthy body makes the girl envy. The guys wolf-whistle to her. Some were gaping at her, and she responds with a little tilt to the side and bright smile.

While on the other hand, girls were drooling over Xiumin. He fixed his blazer and tie, looking straight with his mouth slightly open. The girls screamed his name. Some guys called him out and he raised one hand in the air made the girls squealed even louder. He then look one of the girls who he thinks is cute and wink at her. The girl passed out.

It is as if their walking on the runway and Hands up by 2PM is playing. Their pace paused and Nana looked at Xiumin.

"Why I'm feeling good today? Is it because it'd been awhile I haven't got this responds?"

"Well I guess the song we listened in the bus just give us swag. Anyway, we're the star in the school." He wiggled his eyebrows.